Legendary 4

ROOFTOP PRINCESS

Often times, I spent my free time on rooftop when the trios doesn't infringe my time. But mostly I spent my time with them on Detention room. Kaloka! Tambayan ko na ang detention room.

"Hey."

"Hi, Ranz. Ngayon lang kita ulit nakita. Parang hindi ka ata lumalabas sa room niyo at hindi kita nakikita."

"So you're looking after me? I know right , sa gwapo ko ba namang ito." pabirong sabi niya.

"G*** hindi no."

"So, how's your day to day here in Imperial Academy? Balita ko nga you're hanging out with the legendary bad boys." He said.

"Kinda. And I think I started to like it. How long did you stay here in Imperial? Do you know about the legendary bad boys and Alla's case?" I asked because from time to time it's making me interested at all.

"I know something but I can't tell you."

"But why?" I frowned

"Because you'll end up giving your whole life for this piece of information." I laughed but he seems serious.

"It's just a matter of time Deby. Asked me again if you're that confident and ready to give your life for this information." He said then left me in confusion.

I was on the stairway when something got hit on my forehead. It was painful but I did not get attention dahil ilang minute na lang ay malalate na ako sa klase ko.

Medyo nahihilo ako ng pumasok ako sa classroom I even made a joke on the trios when I saw them on the room.

"Oh, buti naman at naisipan niyo pang pumasok?"

"What happened to you?" Samson asked as they constantly staring at me.

I was not able to get his question so he pointed out something on my forehead. I touch my forehead and said something got hit on it but then I noticed a lot of blood on my finger and then my vision got blurred.

"TANG ***, you're bathing with your own blood and still can't notice it?" he said then he escorted me to the clinic.

I smiled as he piggy back me going down to the clinic. Being with them is really dangerous but still I feel safe in his arms.

"Treat this goddamn careless woman." He said then got out of the room.

"Just don't mind his words. His just like that when he's really pretty worried. Trust me, I've known him for so long" Mrs. Lina said.

After treating my wound, I went out of the room and he's still there.

"Thanks. Again." I said.

"Who did that to you?" he asked in a serious way.

"I . I don't know. All I know is that I got hit by it." I said.

"Dang it!" he said in a low voice but could still hear and then he left me alone. Tsk! Hinintay-hintay pa ako tapos iiwan din.

***

"Are you alright?" Ryuu asked when I went back to the room. I just nodded and I momentary look on Samsom's chair but I couldn't find him and he's shadow.

The discussions were still ongoing so I preferred to listen, after all my mind was wandering for the past few days.

After the class , I went on the parking lot waiting for Mang Edgardo.But then a girl whom I think the same age as me approached me.

"HEY."

"HEY."

"I'm gonna give you an advice because you seem so pretty good at them." She said.