[Season 1] Part 3 - He's Like A Bastard! 1

MARC POV -

MIA is an amazing girl. She is beautiful and has very beautiful eyes too. She has a very good personality. She is very funny and sometimes a little crazy, but you will love her. She has a tendency to be bad at maintaining relationships, because her beliefs with men are very bad. But when she loves someone, she will give everything to that person. She is a very fragile person, who is injured very easily. So be careful. She also tends to be very sarcastic, but not at the point where she is rude. But she's a very good person too. Mia can have bad self-esteem problems, so she rarely receives praise because she doesn't trust them... She doesn't realize her inner and outer beauty. But if you have Mia yourself, be thankful. She will give you everything she has to make you happy.

***

BRUKKK!

I let her go when we were in the room. I drove Jose out and told him to stand guard in front so no one could enter.

"You're crazy Marc! Your reputation can be ruined because of this!"

"Fuck with reputation!"

I'm very angry. I looked at the girl I loved so much. She is still beautiful. I love when her hair is tied to a ponytail like now, and her brown eyes ... the way she looks at me, I know she still loves me. No wonder Vinales uses it to defeat me.

"What did you do with him?" I asked.

"Why?!"

"He only uses you to defeat me!" I snapped.

"I don't care! I'm FREE now!" She pressed the free words in front of my face.

"No! You're still mine!" I said.

"You didn't say it last week!" she answer.

I blinked, the last time we met was in the hospital when I visit Dani...

"And you betray me, Marc! You sleep with a bitch!" Mia said.

"Stop talking about that, Mia!" I said.

"Then let me go!" She said while pushing me and was about to get out of this room. But I quickly grabbed her hand, pulled it and locked it against the wall. I kiss her. I kissed it like I had never kissed before. This kiss is very strong, very wild, and very rough.

She rebelled and beat me. But actually it doesn't affect me at all.

"Stop, Marc! Stop!!!"

I did not give her the opportunity to speak or breathe even though for a while. I continued to attack her, again and again for up to 2 minutes I didn't let go at all. And finally she gave up. She didn't rebel anymore and just kept quiet.

I let go my kiss, and looked at her,

"You are still mine. Forever is mine." I whispered very softly and softly to her.

She lowered her face and looked very sad. "I have to go, Marc!"

She wanted to run again from me but I blocked her and kissed her again but now it's softer ... She doesn't fight back, instead she enjoys it and reply my kiss.

We opened our eyes when we were finished.

"I'm sorry... I will not repeat it again. I will never drink alcohol again, and hangout with bitches or even sleep with one of them. I promise. So please... stay with me."

She just paused and looked into my eyes, "Ok..." she said softly.

And my life seems to be back! It feels like seeing the sun rising with my own eyes. I am very happy.

"Yeah! I love you, Mia." I said.

I kissed her again, on the forehead, in the eyes, on the cheeks, on the lips, and finally on his neck... but she stopped me, "Stop Marc, that's enough. I have to go."

I stopped, and let her go but I still have a smile on my face.

***

―TO BE CONTINUED

RELEASED EVERY FRIDAY