[Season 2] Part 9 - Piscina

You told me you loved me

So why did you go away?

Away

Last Kiss - Taylor Swift

***

MIA POV -

I felt like I was in a very far place. So far away that I don't feel your presence around me. But I will never forget the way your touch felt on the texture of my skin. I wonder what you're doing where you are, what you're thinking too. I wonder if you still think about the last time we were together, when your lips roamed all over me. I'm willing to replay the events if you wish.

If you really still want me, I will fly like a bird across the world. Because I miss your hands on my body and I miss all your words of love for me. You said I was yours, yeah, go ahead, have me any way you want. When you called my name in the middle of the night, I was happy. But I don't know what your true heart is. Is there enough love in your heart to continue fighting for my existence by your side?

Because if I look around, everything about me disappears when you start getting drunk and distance yourself from everything. I can't see my presence in your heart. You said that you didn't want to continue everything, didn't want to repeat everything. That's why I ran, away from you.

I've run thousands of miles from you. Hoping that when I'm gone you'll miss me. Hoping that with this distance you will ask me to come back to you.

Because I still want you to hold my hand with all my heart. Our fingers are intertwined, complementing each other like this. I will let you explore all the shortcomings in me. You can judge everything. My body, everything about me. We will move forward together, we will go back together. Like brakes and gas. Isn't that how it should be? Now, even though we are no longer together, would you mind if I came back with you?

***

My whole body was shaking.

Marc Marquez kissed me earlier. And now, his car has moved away from me who is still standing in front of the gate of his Barcelona house.

I'm probably drunk. But I was still conscious enough to realize that he had actually kissed me.

I don't know what's going on in his mind at all. He did that, but didn't say anything. In fact, he discussed my marriage to Vinales.

My heart feels like it's being slashed. I feel like the world's biggest fool for not understanding this situation properly right now.

A second later I realized something else. In one hand I held a black leather jacket. This is definitely Marc's jacket. Marc's body scent was still very strongly attached to the fibers of this leather jacket.

As I slowly stepped into the house, I continued to inhale the aroma of Marc's leather jacket deeply. It feels like a headache reliever. I continued walking towards the second floor. To the big room―which has a lot of my memories with Marc.

Then I threw myself on a sofa in the room.

I closed my eyes, then hugged the leather jacket and occasionally kissed it. I don't know why I did it, I just felt happy doing it.

Then I felt something was wrong. Something was stuck in the right pocket of Marc's jacket. My forehead frowned when I found a folded square of white paper there. I slowly put the jacket beside me and focused on the paper. I opened the paper half curiously. And then, I saw colorful crayon scribbles there.

Instantly I had goosebumps all over my body. As if I had been shocked by electricity, my eyes widened. A second later I felt my face heat up. Then the tears fell one by one from my eyelids.