"Headlines that i cant stand"

What zayn,louis, and harry didn't know was that a paparazzi filmed the whole situation. After the boys got back from the park their phones were blowing up with news outlets and a few dozen missed calls from Simon cowel. The boys all clicked on the news outlet notification first.

" Harry Styles gets into fight with former bandmates Zayn Malik and Liam Payne over Louis Tomlinson"
Zayn and Louis were fuming. Simon called once again and this time louis answered. "To my office NOW" Simon said without saying another word and hung up.  Louis and zayn knew they were going to be in deep deep shit. The boys all hurried over there and they saw harry already sitting there looking through a magazine. "Evening boys" Harry said without looking up. "Fuck you asshole" zayn said as him and the other boys sat down across the room from harry. Harry rolled his eyes at Zayn's comment. A few minutes later a angry Simon, angrier then before came out of his office. "In there now" Simon said in a dark tone pointing to his office. The boys all went in to the office and sat in the chairs in front of Simon's desk. Simon pulled up something on his laptop and then turnt it around so the boys could see it. "Mind explaining what the hell this is?" Simon said showing the boys the news article and video. The boys were silent. "Well somebody speak up" Simon said annoyed. "I was just going in for a nice hot cup of coffee and then I simply said hi to zayn and Louis and then zayn just came after me" Harry said acting innocent. "Oh cut the crap Harold that's not what fucking happened and you know it" Louis said pissed at harry. "Harry has been trying to get Louis back the past couple of days" Niall said since he was the calmest one here. Simon looked at harry. "And I assume his behaviour and comments have been for lack of a better term inappropriate" Simon said. Zayn and Louis nodded. "Well for your information Simon zayn and Louis are having a fling" Harry said. Louis glared at harry and harry smiled at his ex. Simon put his head in his hands. "How many times do I have to tell you guys not to mix business with pleasure" he said very disappointed. "I mean look at what happened the last time you did that Louis, it caused One Direction to lose a member and a few fans. Louis knew Simon was right. "I know but I have ACTUAL feelings for zayn and I didn't realize that before" Louis said. Harry laughed at that comment. Zayn was trying his best to keep his cool but it seemed impossible what the hell happened to cause Harry so cold and bitter. It didn't make sense. Zayn remembered a time where all 5 Of then we're inseparable and were the best of lads. But even the past few years things have been diffrent, harry had turned bitter and cold,none of the boys understood why or what went wrong.