The fight

My friend jbm620 helped me think of the idea for the story and if it wasn't for her this story probably wouldn't even exist so creds to her💙.
——————————————
3rd person point of view
(I'm going to try to make most of the story in 3rd person I wanna try something different from my comfort zone)
Harry and Louis have been dating since the X factor days and they seem to be the perfect couple. Well lately harry has been really distant from Louis. He's been going out partying and drinking and flirting with a bunch of boys, which obviously pissed Louis off. He even had the nerve to flirt with Zayn, Louis' best friend. That was the final straw for Louis and he confronted Harry about it. Harry got home soon after Louis finding out and shit was about to hit the fan."WHAT THE FUCK HARRY YOUR FLIRTING WITH OTHER GUYS NOW ZAYN MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND" Louis yelled at his boyfriend. Harry just shrug and said "he's cute". That pissed the older lad off even more if that was even possible at this point. "WHAT THE FUCK HARRY, YOU DONT JUST FUCKING FLIRT WITH OTHER GUYS WHEN YOUR IN A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP" Louis yelled even louder then the first time. "I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE FIGURED IT OUT BY NOW, IM NOT HAPPY WITH YOU ANYMORE LOUIS" Harry said with his words sharp like knives. That hurt Louis so much. "THEN WHY DONT YOU JUST FUCKING GO. WE'RE OVER" Louis yelled with tears falling down his face. Zayn and Niall came walking in on this as they were fighting in the living room. "What the fuck is going on" zayn said running over to Louis to hug him. "I'll be on my way out" Harry said walking out of the house. Louis fell to his knees crying, zayn trying his best to comfort him. "Louis what happened" zayn said worried for his best friend. "Harry said he wasn't happy with me anymore and then I broke up with him" Louis said a sobbing mess. Zayn Hated harry for what he had done to Louis how the fuck dare he. Niall went after harry go see what he had to say. Zayn sat there on the floor with his best friend in his arms crying. It broke zayn's heart to see him like this. Louis was unable to speak. "Can you stay the night" Louis managed to finally say after a long period of him crying into zayn's chest. "Of course I can" zayn said with a soft smile. Louis hugged zayn being so thankful for him being here. He doesn't know what he would do if it wasn't for zayn. Zayn couldn't believe how heartless harry was being. Louis loved him so much and was nothing but loyal to him. All zayn wanted to do was find Harry and kick his ass but he knew Louis wouldn't want that and all that mattered to zayn right now was Louis. Zayn picked Louis up and put him on the couch. Louis leaned on zayn feeling numb as ever. It hurt so bad but after a while Louis stopped crying and the anger soon kicked in. Louis got up off of zayn and he started going off. "HOW THE FUCK DARE THAT MOTHERFUCKER" Louis yelled. Zayn was equally as angry if not more. "I DONT KNOW LOUIS ALL I WANT TO DO IS KICK HIS SORRY ASS FOR DOING THIS TO YOU HE TRIED TELLING ME NOT TO TELL YOU BUT I COULDNT DO THAT" zayn screamed. "UGH" Louis said smashing a lamp Harry bought a few years back. "Fuck now I have to clean that up" Louis said calming down a bit. "Don't worry about it Lou I'll clean it up for you" zayn said going to go get a broom and dust pan. "Zayn no don't I did it I'm cleaning it up you have done more then enough for me" Louis said passing zayn and grabbing the broom, zayn already had the dust pan in his hand. "Let's clean it together cause I don't feel like fighting" zayn said as him and Louis walked back to the living room cleaning up the glass mess. After they finished cleaning the two friends decided to have a hot cup of tea. Zayn put on a pot of tea and Liam came running in and hugging Louis straight a way. Louis obviously hugged Liam back. "I'm so sorry Louis" Liam said releasing Louis from the hug. "Thx li" Louis said with a small smile. "Niall told me what happened and if I knew where harry was I would kick his ass" Liam said Angry. "That makes two of us zayn said turning around and looking at Liam as he stood by the stove. "Well I should get going but I wanted to come here first" Liam said worried. Although he didn't have to go far seeing as all of us lived ethier beside each other or across the street. Liam left closing the door. Zayn just stared at the floor. Thinking about tonight's events and replaying them in his head getting even more pissed at what harry did. The kettle was whistling interrupting zayn's thoughts. Zayn got his and louis' tea and sat back down at the table handing Louis his tea while the younger lad took a sip of his tea. The two sat in silence making eye contact every now and then. Louis was glad zayn was staying the night because he didn't want to be alone tonight. They finished their tea and they went up to Louis' room. Zayn was going to the guest room but Louis didn't want to sleep alone so he slept with him. Slept and nothing else. Maybe cuddled but just slept.