Liam and niall find out

Louis and zayn decided to tell Niall and Liam tonight so Louis invited them over for dinner. He made some stir fry and zayn was helping out to since he was a better cook then Louis. They cooked and laughed together and it felt nice not to worry about anything. They also danced around to music that was playing from the radio and one direction obviously came on. About a half hour later the stir fry was ready to be served so Louis called Liam and Niall to come over. They came over in a matter of no time because they lived across the street. They all sat down at the table and zayn insisted that he would be the one serving them. Zayn sat down my louis and Louis was kind of nervous to tell the boys even though he knew that Niall and Liam could sense something was up between them. They all began eating louis and zayn both not knowing what to say and Liam and Niall not understanding why the two boys were so quiet seeing as they are never like this especially when it was all fiv- four of them. It felt weird to think like that..four. Liam quickly shook it off as Louis cleared his throat and began to speak."so uh.. me and zayn have something to tell you guys.." Louis said very nervous. Liam and Niall looked at eachother as if they knew exactly what Louis was gonna say cause they knew exactly what he was about to say and they smiled to eachother. "Why are you guys smiling?" Louis asked curiously. "Because we know you guys are a thing it's kind of obvious from the way you look at eachother to the way you guys act together but when did this happen" Niall asked. "Well actually it happened today before we invited you guys over but I had feelings for Louis for a while and well I guess Louis had feelings for me to so ya" zayn spoke. Niall and Liam nodded and the four lads finished thier food smiling and laughing like how it was supposed to be. Louis cleared up the dishes and they decided to play some video games. They began playing {insert your favourite video game} and they were having a blast. Liam and Niall couldn't even remember the last time zayn and especially Louis was this happy, it's been along time since Louis smiled like this and that made Niall and Liam smile.

(Sorry for the short chapter things are gonna get a little bit more interesting next chapter I promise)