Determination

(Am I the only one that thinks of undertale when I see or hear the word determination?)
Harry was confident in getting Louis back, he knew it was best to wait a couple days to let things cool off a bit but he was happy he got under Zayn's skin. Zayn has no idea what he was getting himself into harry was determined to get Louis back no matter what it took. He decided to wear his a basic white t shirt with some black jeans and some shades and plain black vans. He walked the streets of London to hopefully run into Louis and maybe zayn to see if he could get under his skin a little bit more. He stopped at a near by coffee shop for a hot cup of coffee. Luckily for harry this was the coffee shop that zayn often came too and where there's a zayn there's a louis not far behind at least that's how it seemed now and days. Harry walked into the coffee shop and seen none other then zouis from the corner of his eye. He decided not to make eye contact until he sat down at his table. As soon as Louis saw harry his blood was boiling. Zayn rolled his eyes, of course harry would come to the coffee shop he came to I mean how predictable can harry get first the skatepark now the coffee shop. Zayn hated that Harry knew him and Louis so well. Harry oredered his coffee and sat down across the shop from zayn and Louis. Harry opened a fashion magazine that was on the table he sat down at. He spent a few minutes flipping through the pages and sipping on his coffee before looking up at zayn and Louis. When he finally looked up he saw zayn and Louis laughing not even looking at him which was frustrating to harry. He wasn't getting under Louis' or Zayn's skin at all. He was trying to think of a way for Louis to be all heart eyes for him again without making a scene cause god knows he didn't need this to be all over social media more then it already was. He needed to make it seem that zayn was just a quick fuck for Louis and he was the one louis was in love with even if harry didn't believe that himself. Harry finished his coffee and set down the magazine and walked over to the garbage to put his cup on the ledge. He walked passed Louis and zayn and turned around "what not even a hello?" Harry said with a smirk. "Well the fuck should we say hi to your sorry ass" Louis said fairly annoyed. "I'm hurt, wounded truly" Harry said putting his hand over his heart and making an offended face. "Just shut your mouth harry like seriously your not impressing anyone" zayn said taking a sip of his coffee. "Whatever we all know I'm the one louis cares about" Harry said walking away and out the door. The was it for zayn and he ran after harry, louis ran after zayn to make sure he didn't do anything stupid. As all of this was happening Liam and Niall were walking up the street and saw zayn running after harry. They both ran Liam running to help zayn and Niall running to help Louis stop Liam and zayn. "ZAYN STOP!" Louis screamed. "LIAM HE ISNT WORTH IT" Niall shouted grabbing Liam's arms and holding him back. Louis was doing the same to zayn. "Zayn please don't do this ok you know I love you I would never lie to you or use you, you know that" Louis said pleading with zayn. Harry laughed to himself and walked down the street. "Oh btw nice ass Louis" Harry added as he walked away. Zayn was about to go after harry again the only thing stopping him was the boy in front of him. Louis was the only one that could talk sense into zayn. Liam and Niall asked zayn and Louis what happened and they all went to the skatepark to chill out as Louis began to explain the story. Niall went to get some ice cream for all four of them and the 4 friends spent the rest of the day in the park.