Chapter 14

~Carter's P.O.V~

I can't just stand here and dread Matt coming.

I know he will, I just need to talk to Kylie while I can still walk.

I walked out my room, closing the door behind me.

I don't know the room number, so I'll either ask Cash or just follow the sobs that I caused.

I walked down the corridor and around the corner.

212.

I knocked on the door.

"It's open, come in." Nash shouted.

Stranger danger Nash, if you shout that then fans could run in and mob you.

I opened the door and saw that he was watching a movie with, I hate to admit it, but a really cute girl.

Not Kylie cute. No one is Kylie cute, but she's still pretty damn cute.

Congrats Nash.

She has brown hair and hazel eyes.

She looks quiet and shy at the moment but I can bet you the world that there will be endless dares, YouTube videos and pillow fights.

She looks like she will be crazy just like Nash. To be honest I can't wait to get to know her. She looks badass.

Nash looked over his shoulder and saw that it was me.

"Carter get out." He said bluntly.

"How could you do that to Kylie? You slept with your best friend's sister. I don't even want to look at you." He said, returning to cuddling the cute girl and watching the film.

"Nash please." I said, stepping inside.

"I just need to know what room she's in so I can talk to her." I begged.

"Carter I can't tell you after you did that." Nash said, not even looking at me.

"Nash I need to apologise to her that's it! Do you even want to help Kylie?" I half yelled.

"Carter you can't say to Kylie that I told you this... And to be honest there's no point because she'll have already heard you... She's right next door. 213."

"Thank you so much, who's this by the way?" I asked, looking at the girl with brown hair and hazel eyes.

"This is Anabelle, we met at the party. She's my girlfriend..." Nash said, looking down, smiling and blushing like mad.

"Hey Anabelle, I'm Carter. I have one question, how do you put up with that douche bag?"

She laughed lightly. Damn that's cute. Shut up you love Kylie and she's dating Nash.

"Hey Carter, you can call me Ana if you like. And I put up with his annoying personality because he's hot." Ana laughed, earning a slap from Nash.

"Hey you like my personality and you know it." Nash joked.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Now Carter, tell me a bit more about yourself." Ana said to me, testing Nash's limits.

"Well-" I began, getting cut off my Nash throwing a pillow at me.

"Ana, stop hitting on Carter. Carter, go talk to Kyles." Nash said, pretending to be grumpy.

"Okay, thanks Nash. And nice to meet you Ana." I said before walking out of the door.

I walked two steps to stand outside Kylie's door.

I knocked on the door quietly before opening it and entering.