Chapter 3

Part 3:

(Arya's pov)

He was leaning against the door frame for a while before he fell inside.

I caught him at a 45 degree angle.

I just stood there for a while with the hotel door wide open, staring down at my drunk boyfriend.

Why did he have to be so damn cute?

His hair was to one side and his lips were his usual shade of baby pink. I ran my fingers through his hair because I know how perfect it has to look. His eyes were hardly open and his cheeks were red and chubby so he looked a bit like a baby. His lips were slightly open. I lifted him up a bit higher and kissed him lightly on the forehead and squeezed him tight.

I pulled Matt up higher until he was stood vertically with his arm around my shoulder for balance.

I began to walk, hoping that he could at least take some small steps seeing as he was leaning all his weight on me.

But no.

That's Matt for you.

His feet dragged as I pulled him along the floor.

He began to take small steps.

I was ruining his vans.

I don't care.

He does.

He nussled his face into my neck, bending his back over.

I giggled a little and kissed his forehead again.

I saw a small smile spread across his adorable face.

I leaned back and pushed the door closed.

We walked the rest of the way to the couch.

He'd rather walk than ruin his vans. Same with me, but I don't care as much as he does.

I can stand a bit of muck.

That is just unacceptable with him.

I dropped him down next to me on the couch at the same time as me and next to me, his arm around my shoulder.

I laid him down on the couch with his legs on it and his head resting on my legs.

We both fell asleep there.