Chapter 13

~Carter's P.O.V~

Great.

Another thing I regret.

Why the fuck did I try to kiss her?

I've been standing in my doorway crying for about ten minutes after Arya left. (A/N) Imagine cute tiny little Asian Carter crying and red faced. Yeah. I'm crying.

I honestly don't know what to do.

I need to talk to Kylie.

Just us two, no one else there.

But I can't talk to her now, Arya's there.

Great.

Now I have no chance.

I can't talk to her if Arya's there,

1. Because I don't want Arya to hear. No offence to her, she is like a sister, just like Sienna is. And Dakota was...

2. Arya won't even let me see Kylie. I don't want to make her seem like a bad person, she's not, and I understand why she wouldn't let me see her. I wouldn't let me see her either. If that made sense.

3. Kylie didn't want to see me then, so why would she want to see me now?

No one wants to see me now. Even Matt wouldn't look at me. It hurts so much that my best friend won't listen to me, or even face me. He's like my brother, and I love him. No one understands my life anyway. No one understands the reason why I did what I did...

Just then I heard a door open and close.

I quickly but quietly ran into my room and closed the door.

I heard the footsteps leave from what sounded like Kylie's room, and head towards Matt's room.

Arya.

As soon as I heard the door open and close of Matt's room, I heard Matt talking too her, and light crying coming from Arya.

What the fuck have I done now.

I made Kylie and Arya cry, and I made Matt mad.

And I don't want to admit it, but I'm shit scared.

When anyone, and I mean anyone, hurts someone he loves, he won't even stop at murder to that person who hurt them.

Matt loves Arya with all of his heart, and he loves Kylie as a sister, and I bet I hurt Dakota aswell.

That's three people hurt that Matt loves, and I hurt them.

Matt's not gonna let me off. He loves them and it's all my fault that they're hurt. He'd kill me if he could get away with it.

He put Arya's ex-boyfriend in hospital with a broken rib and arm and his brain was bleeding.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm shit scared that he's going to that to me.

He'll try no doubt, I just need to fight back this time.

Yes, this time.

He's tried to fight me before.

Before Matt and Arya got together, and both me and Matt liked her... The rest is pretty self explanatory.

Matt was planning to ask her to be his that night, he told me because he needed advice.

That wasn't when I fucked up my friendship with him, I fucked up when I asked her out while he was preparing himself to go over to her room.

And she said yes.

That's right, I dated Arya.

~FLASHBACK~