Chapter 4

Part 4:

(Arya's pov)

I woke up alone on the couch.

I immediately started to panic;

Where was he?

Where could he be?

What has he done?

Has he gone back out again??

Is he drinking more?

I decided to try to not question as much and to think about better explanations.

He could still be in the house.

He might be in the bathroom or in his own bed.

He could have just got food.

He wouldn't go out again.

He knows not to drink more if he's hung over,

I was still scared.

He wasn't here with me, yet he fell asleep with me.

I began to panic anyway. I always do. It's just my style of doing things. Think it's the worst and then get a sense of relief when it all turns out okay.

I got up and started whispering Matt's name as I walked around the room. We had a massive hotel room; a living room, kitchen diner, a bedroom, and a bathroom.

I went straight into the bathroom

What I saw next shocked me; I began having panic attacks!

As I opened the door, I saw Matt laying on the floor with no shirt, vomit around his mouth and in the toilet, and he looked like he had passed out, his arms and legs everywhere .His face was white.

"Matt! Matt!!! Are you okay!?!!" I began shouting, not caring if I wake up the neighbours at half six in the morning. I couldn't breathe, I didn't know if he was alive!!

I touched my fingers onto his abs, he was ice cold. Not just like he was shirtless on a cold floor not moving, but he was freezing like he was in a block of ice.

I began rubbing my hands over his upper body uncontrollably as a desperate attempt to warm him up.

I grabbed a towel off the radiator and folded it under his head as a pillow, before flushing the toilet and wiping his face with a cold, wet flannel.

"Matt! Wake up! Please! I don't know what to do!" I whispered, sobbing uncontrollably.

I broke down and just lay there, in millions of tears, resting my head on his belly and sobbing, holding him and hoping for him to wake up soon. If he ever was going to wake up...