Chapter thirty two | unexpected visitor

"Luke!"

The little control I had left was completely gone when I saw the blue eyes that my longing was for. The tears and whimpers that were trapped inside, now escaping as realization hit me. He was finally awake.

He chuckled as my body landed atop of his and my arms squeezed tightly around his frame. I snuggled my face into his chest, that smelled terrible from not showering for awhile but I didn't care, and continued to cry in his arms. His hand moved to pet my head, brushing hair off of my forehead.

"Valentine," the smile in his voice was evident. His fingers brushed through my hair for some type of comfort. "I love you."

My heart swelled with happiness.

"I love y-,"

I was cut off by the door slamming open and a flood of nurses and doctors pouring in. I got startled and tried to pull away from Luke, but the blonde boy wasn't having that. He pulled me on him fully and I let out a yelp as a blush overtook my cheeks. I struggled to get up but his hands were on my thighs so I wouldn't move off of him. When I moved again to get up, he pinched the backs of my thighs.

A weird feeling started to bubble in the pit of my stomach and my lower region started to tingle.

"L-Luke?"

A whisper drifted from my lips as we locked orbs. Luke's pupils dilated as he looked into my eyes, a look of lust overtaking his features.

"Valentine?"

He was definitely mocking me.

The doctor that was taking care of Luke approached. I managed to sit up, crossing my legs at the end of the bed. Luke didn't even acknowledge the doctor's presence as he stared straight through me. The tingling feeling was becoming stronger as his irises sparkled with mischief.

"Glad to have you back, Mr. Hemmings," the doctor spoke with confidence in his work. Luke nodded still not looking at the man. The doctor smiled and looked at me before saying, "I'll give you two a few minutes to catch up."

With that said the doctors and nurses spilled out and went to do something else for the time being.

"I really missed you, baby," Luke's sultry voice sounded so foreign from not being heard for awhile. How many octaves lower can his voice get?

"I missed you too," Luke sat up in the bed with the white covers tightening around his bottom half, enough that I could see a lump where his crotch was. My mouth ran dry and an idea sparked in my head.

I moved off of the bed and went toward the door.

"Wait don't leave Val-."

*Click*

I locked the door and turned around, pushing my back against the wooden door. With my feet pressed together, I moved away from the exit. Each step to the bed was longer and slower than before. I couldn't bring myself to look up at the blonde boy. My heart was pacing out of my chest when I finally brought my grey orbs to his ocean eyes.

His face was one of shock and the lump was even larger now.

"And when I say I've missed you, I have missed you a lot," I said emphasizing a lot. When I was right beside the bed, I straddled Luke's body. "I haven't felt your touch in so long, Lukey."

Something in me took over and I couldn't control myself. It's almost as if all my emotions are set on auto drive as I sit back and enjoy the bumpy ride.

"V-Valentine," I loved the sound of vulnerability coming from Luke's lips. He bit his plump lips as I pressed my lower body against his. I leaned in and brought my cheek to his, my mouth close enough so he could hear the words.

"I want you to make love to me," confidence dripped from my pink lips as I spoke the sentence. My tongue poked out of my mouth and licked a strip up his earlobe to his cartilage. A strangled moan escaped Luke's lips as his hard member started to create much needed friction. His hands settled on my curvy hips as he tried to control the rocks of his body.

"Oh. Fuck," his blue eyes turned a dark navy color as he bore into me. My eyes fluttered closed at the feeling.

"L-Luke? Can you move?"

He nodded his head, blonde curls bouncing. His hips moved up and his mouth pressed against mine.

*Knock*
*Knock*
*Knock*

My eyes flashed open as all movements ceased. I quickly shifted off of the blonde's groin. Luke still had that look in his eyes as I slid off of his body. He took a fluffy pillow from behind him and put it on his lap covering all evidence of lust, well aside from his eyes.

I hurriedly shuffled to the door and clicked the door unlocked. I looked over to Luke one last time as I opened the door fully. At that Luke looked up but I didn't, the boy's eyes widened. I didn't move my gaze from his blue eyes as the person who knocked cleared their voice.

My heart stopped at the all too familiar sound. That sound was made many nights when all I could smell in the house was alcohol. The clearing of his throat to not choke on the toxic liquid sliding down his esophagus. The coughs heard all the way downstairs as I sat at that god awful desk doing my school work, staring at that now permanent liquid ring of beer engraved in the white top.

"I've finally found you, Valentine."