Chapter 13

*Not edited, Book one is completed on Patreon and Book two is nearly complete*

‼️EXPLICIT CONTENT‼️
Trigger warning, this chapter contains rough/aggressive sexual content that may be uncomfortable for some.

Luke's P.O.V

We paid no mind to Landon's opponent's introduction. "I get what you are saying now, look at him dance." Maro laughed pointing at the screen.

After the mixed cheers and boos susided, Landon was announced. The crowd went wild around us as we walked him out. I could feel the hands of his "fans" touching either side of my body as they attempted to get closer and past the security.

Instead of sitting with them like I normally did, I joined the family and friends section where I sat Tara and Mia. "Where'd Felix go?" I frowned looking at the empty seat where Felix was sitting earlier.

"Bathroom!" Tara yelled over the screams.

Once Landon walked into the ring, they went over the "rules" and signaled for the fight to begin. "Oh thank fuck, I thought I'd miss it, that line is long as hell!" Felix rushed back to his seat with others hurting in to sit and stop blocking their views.

Landon, noticing the small commotion briefly looked over. His eyes finding Mia instantly, his eyes flickered down to Felix's hand on Mia's nervously bouncing thigh before the bell rang.

I could see the red hot rage steaming from his ears from here when Mia put her hand on top of his. He looked at me with a look of betrayal before facing his opponent who thought he could throw a punch at the distracted Landon's face.

Landon, with his quick thinking, side stepped him, making his body stumble past him. Landon threw a powerful punch to his side. Not giving him time to get away, Landon threw another punch to his face. Blood splattered across the ring as Landon threw an uppercut, making him fly back.

The crowd went crazy, chanting for more as the guy rolled over to stand up, moaning pain and clutching his side. Landon helped him up to his feet, only to twist him around, dislocating his shoulder.

Mia jumped back in her seat watching the horrid show. My eyes flew to the guys team, who didn't look like they were stopping the show anytime soon. I looked back up at Landon to see him advancing to him once more. And it'd just hit me as to what he was doing.

He was playing with him, torturing him as he broke another bone. "Luke... is this normal?" Tara asked wariness in her voice.

"No." I quickly stood up. And walked around to get Maro's attention. "Hey you need to stop this."

He waved his hand with an amused smile on his face. "Hell no! I'll make millions on this kid's first kill."

My blood ran cold at the realization. I quickly ran to the edge of the ring. "Landon!" I yelled before being pulled back by Maro's guys.

Landon looked up at me with a crazed look in his eyes. His arm was currently wrapped around his opponent's neck, in preparations to break it. I shook my head furiously. "This isn't you man!" I tried yelling over the crowd that was drowning out my voice as they chanted for him to end it.

Landon's arm tightened.

"Stop!" A loud piercing scream broke out making my head snap over to the source.

Mia was standing near to ring watching Landon with wet eyes.

Landon looked at her, dropping his struggling for life opponent. He stepped over his body and took a few small steps in her direction. He shook his head at her before ducking out of the ring.