Chapter 12

*Not edited, Book one is completed on Patreon and Book two is nearly complete*

Felix's P.O.V

I heard laughter as I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. Rounding the corner, I saw Mia and Tara sitting at the island, eating breakfast.

"The dead has arisen." Tara teased.

Mia shook her head smiling. "Want some coffee?"

I rolled my eyes, walking over to fix my plate. I stabbed a piece of my egg and pointed it at Tara. "Why's she here?" I shoved my food in my mouth.

"Rude!" Tara pouted while sipping her coffee.

I mocked her before shoving more food in my mouth.

Mia clapped. "She's here because we all have a common problem... our stubborn mates."

I chose now to sip my coffee as it cooled down.

Tara frowned sitting up. "Hey I don't have a mate prob..."

"Girl." Mia shot her a look, raising her eyebrow at her. "Your desperation from not getting dicked down is starting to show."

My eyes widen as I choke on my coffee.

Tara sat back in her seat shrugging her acceptance of that fact. "Okay, so maybe..."

"Wait, you two haven't... oh honey." I put my hand on her shoulder. "Bless your vagina."

She swatted my hand away, glaring at me.

I shrugged, going back to eating.

"So I've been thinking..." Mia started.

"Uh oh." We all looked over to see Allie walking in the kitchen. She frowned looking at us as she bit into a piece of bacon. "What? Mia and thinking in the same sentence."

Mia rolled her eyes. "Haha, very funny. Now as I was saying..."

"So I couldn't help but notice, while watching the security footage." Allie started, checking out her nails. "That a fine specimen dropped you off last night." She propped herself on the counter in front of Mia rubbing her hand through her hair. "If that's your mate, I understand the mental breakdowns because baby if that were my..."

Mia shoved her leg away from her. "You were spying on me?"

She rolled her eyes. "Please, I don't have to spy when you make everything so obvious. Tell me, was that a handjo..."

Mia shot up pulling Allie off the counter. "Okay, you got your bacon. Go to watch tv or something." She shoved her to the exit.

Allie shrugged. "I'll just go turn on the channel kitchen, it'll be like I never left." She swayed out of the kitchen.

Mia turned back shaking her head. "Unbelievable... lets go to my room where her nosy ass can't spy."

"But I'm still eating." I pouted.

Mia narrowed her eyes. "That's your second plate Felix, you'll be fine."

"I am a gro..."

"Growing man, we know." Mia finishes. "Get your growing ass upstairs if you want to hear how to get rid of your mates girlfriend."

I perked my eager ass up, shoving the rest of my food down my throat and followed after them. I plopped down on her bed as she rolled her chair closer with a dry erase board. "Where'd you get th..."

"So Tara." She smacked the tiny ruler by her name and slid it over to Luke's name. "You obviously have the biggest connection with your mate out of all of us, but..." She moved it down to the word sex with a question mark. "He won't uh, deflower you."