Chapter 8

*Not edited, Book one is completed on Patreon and Book two is nearly complete*

‼️EXPLICIT CONTENT‼️

Mia's P.O.V

It didn't come as a surprise to see Landon's empty chair in the back of the classroom during our last period. I sat in anger, pondering over Landon basically calling me a whore.

After class ended, I spotted Luke getting all of his things together at his locker. "Where is he!"

He turned to face me. "You need to give him some time to cool off."

I glared at him. "Luke..."

He sighed. "He's at home... getting ready for his fight tonight."

Nodding, I made my way out to my car. I couldn't contain my anger as I drove to Landon's house. As I pulled up to the gate, I punched in his code. I barely had time to turn off the car as I jumped out of it.

Rushing up to his door, I banged on it repeatedly until it swung open. "What the fuck are you doing here..."

I couldn't stop myself as my hand reached out and slapped him across the face. He didn't even have time to react as I pushed him back until he stumbled back into the house. I was too heated to care about the dangerous look in his eyes. Had I not been pissed, I would've actually been terrified of that look. I shoved at him again as he walked closer. "A fucking whore? How dare you!" I smack him again, not caring that my hand print was imprinted on his face now.

His hands balled up into a fist at his sides.

"Wanna hit me? Come on do it! I'll beat your ass!" I advanced towards him.

He grabbed me so fast, I didn't even realize it until I was struggling in his grip. "Calm the fuck down." He breathed calmly, as if I didn't just smack him around.

I somehow managed to escape his hold. "You think I'm out here whoring myself around..." I gripped his shirt, turning us around and pushed him against the door. My hand ran down to his basketball shorts.

He grabbed my hand and looked at me. "What the hell are you doing, Mia."

"I'm gonna show you a whore." I pulled my hand back and dropped down to my knees. I yanked his shorts and boxers down in one go.

"Mia." He warned, his hands reached down to grab his clothes.

I pushed his hands away, letting my small hand grip his hardening cock as I placed it in my mouth.

"Are you fucking crazy..." He spat angrily trying to pull back.

I gripped his ass, pulling him further into my mouth. Now I had no idea what I was doing, but I'd already gotten this far ahead without thinking. It's crazy how I was just supposed to come over, beat some sense into him and yet I somehow needed up on my knee with his cock down my throat.

His hand gripped my hair pulling my head back. His cock left my lips slowly as I met his gaze. "You're fucking mental, did you know that?" His grip tightening on my hair as he forced me to look at him. "I should choke you with my cock. You'd like that wouldn't you." He pushed me back yanking up his shorts.

I caught myself before I hit my head on the floor. "You're a real piece of shit, did you know that?" I fixed my dress before standing up.

"Great observation, now leave my fucking house before I throw you out." He turned away from me.

His willpower is stronger than anything I've ever witnessed, I literally had his cock in my mouth! His resistance only angered me more.

I stalked towards him, not finished with what I started. "Go ahead! I want you too, I dare you!" I shoved him against the wall and stepped closer, closing the gap between us. "But no matter how hard you fight, I can see right through you." I pressed myself tightly against him and wrapped my hand around his neck pulling him down close to my face. "You want me too." I whispered against his lips.