-Chapter 24-

I hope like this!

Keep commenting and voting please! SO close to 100k reads, 5k votes, and 1k comments!

Thank you guys so much for the suuport on this! It really means a lot.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

-DANA

____________________________

NOT EDITED

____________________________

My mom is pregnant. It’s been a few days since my dad’s birthday and I can see how much this makes her happy. Mom has always wanted another kid and now she has one. I’m happy. It’s still early, but Mom thinks it’ll be a healthy pregnancy. Dad told her not to buy anything until we know the sex of the baby.

            I come downstairs and see Dad rubbing Mom’s stomach, talking quietly to the baby. “When will you start to show?” I ask, sitting on the chair beside the couch.

            “In about ten weeks, maybe sooner,” she answers, smiling happily at Dad as he’s still whispering to the baby.

            “Is this how he was with me?”

            Mom chuckles. “Even worse,” she says.

            Just then the doorbell rings. Dad leans away from Mom’s belly as I go to answer it.

            “Hello!” Scott announces as he enters. “Congrats on the news.”

            Mom smiles. “Well thank you Scott.”

            “What are you guys doing today?” Dad asks.

            “We’re going to visit Alison,” Scott answers.

            I look at him in shock. “You’re coming with Josh and I?”

            Scott nods. “I asked if it was alright with Alison and Josh said it was.”

            “Alright, well, we should get going,” I say grabbing my wallet. “Are you driving?”

            “Yup.”

            We head out to Scott’s car and drive toward the hospital. I’m surprised Scott wants to visit Alison. I just hope Alison isn’t too overwhelmed.

__________

            Entering Alison’s room, I see Olivia and Josh sitting by her bed. Alison is sitting up and talking about something.

            “Hey!” Olivia greets us. She moves a chair besides Josh and sits by him. “You can have my old seat to be close to Alison.”

            I see Alison blush and I’m pretty sure I’m blushing as well. “Thanks,” I say, sitting down and smiling at Alison.

            “Don’t worry, I’ll pull up my own chair,” Scott remarks sarcastically.