-Chapter 23-

This chapter is short. But I finally get to reveal what I wanted to ever since an early chapter!

I hope you like this!

Can we get this book up to 5k votes and 1,000 comments soon?! That'd be great!

ALSO: I posted a new book! I will start posting it when this is over. It's a suspense novel with Nina Dobrev and Dylan O'Brien (because they should be together in real life). Please check it out and comment on it if you like it!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

-DANA

_______________________________

NOT EDITED

_______________________________

“How was your visit with Alison?” Scott asks two days later.

            I smile like an idiot. “It was good. She wasn’t mad at me, which I’m relived about. And she’s going to Northern too.”

            Scott smiles and says, “I’m glad you guys are going to the same college. You can finally have the girl Nate.”

            “Who?” Eliza asks, coming from the bathroom and sitting beside Scott.

            He wraps an arm around her and answers, “The girl Nate has been crazy over for the past two months.”

            Eliza turns to me. “Who is she?”

            “Alison Collins.”

            Eliza perks up. “No way! That’s so cute! I always cheered for you guys ever since I found out she liked you.”

            “You knew too?”

            She nods. “I’m surprised you didn’t. Every time you held the door for her Alison’s face would light up like a Christmas tree.”

            I glare at her. “Why didn’t any of you tell me?”

            “Because you needed to figure out your feelings on your own,” Eliza explains.

            “Yeah right,” I say, leaning back more onto the couch. “Where are Mitch and Pat? We need to start this movie now.”

            Eliza smirks. “Aren’t you antsy? Thinking about a certain lady?” She wiggles her eyebrows.

            I laugh humorlessly. “Aren’t you the funny one.”

            Ten minutes later Mitch and Pat walk through the front door. Pat has a large pizza in his hands and Mitch is carrying pop.

            “I was hungry so I figured I’d get some for all of us,” Pay says, placing the pizza on the coffee table.

            “Awe, that was exactly sweet of you Pat,” Eliza says, taking a can of pop.