-Chapter 4-

Hey guys! Next part here! Hope you like it.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Thank You!

-DANA

______________________

NOT EDITED

_____________________

On Saturday morning I got up early to head to practice. The guys are probably all going to rave about Serena’s party yesterday, but I don’t regret not going. Once I park into the school’s parking lot I lean back and sigh. I don’t really want to go to practice today. I’m itching to read another one of Alison’s entries.

            “Hey man,” Scott greeted me once I stepped into the locker room.

            I nodded in greeting but didn’t say anything. So some reason all of the sudden I feel like I can throw up any minute. This whole Alison situation is finally taking a toll on me. I sit on the bench in my locker section and held my head in my hands. My head was killing me.

            “Dude, you okay? You don’t look so well,” Mitch added, patting my back.

            “I’m fine,” I murmured. I got up and went into the bathroom. I splash some water on my face in hopes that’ll help, but I’m not so sure. My head is pounding and my stomach feels like it’ll empty itself any time now. Suddenly I was flying into a stall and vomiting. I heard a few players behind me, just watching as I throw up everywhere. A perfect way to start my Saturday.

            “Nate, just go home man,” I hear Patrick say behind me.

            I wipe my mouth before flushing the toilet. I get to my feet and shake my head. “No, I can’t go home. I need to play the game Tuesday night.”

            After convincing the guys not to tell Couch I changed before going to the field. Scott, Mitch, and Patrick did talk my ear off about Serena’s party and how she asked where I was. I almost threw up in my mouth. Serena is not attractive in my book. She’s a bitch and wears too much makeup. To me, that is not attractive but repulsing. Patrick on the other hand seems to be into that since he said how he danced with Serena all night before eating her face toward the end of the night. Yea, she sure seems to like me, I thought. Mitch is the same way too, but he isn’t into doing it in front of people. He likes his woman in private I guess. I don’t know I’m not into that. Scott is the one I can relate to more. Sure he pushes Serena on me sometimes, but he knows when to back off. Scott has been dating his girlfriend, Eliza, since freshman year and people day they’ll make it. I hope so too. Eliza is a cool chick and she mellows Scott out. I just wish I can talk to Scott about Alison. I mean, I know I can, it’s just, I’m scared of what he will say I guess. What if he makes fun of Alison? I couldn’t handle if he did.

            “Nate,” Scott said, elbowing my side. “Are you back into this world yet?”