-Chapter 16-

Finally uploaded! This is a breather from all the emotional stuff, just some guys having fun. It was fun to write.

I will be trying to finish this by sometime in August since I'm going to apply for this contest and I'd like to put this in. If i win, this book could get published! So PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!

***I'm bored so go ask me questions on my ASK.COM account. Link in my bio****

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

-DANA

_______________________________

NOT EDITED

_________________________________

The next morning Scott texts me saying he’ll be picking me up by ten o’clock, which gives me two hours to get ready and pack. I threw a t-shirt, shorts, swim trunks, and essentials into a bag before walking downstairs. While I was packing, I managed to tell the guys how my dad surprised me yesterday. They were all happy for me and Scott said once he arrives he’ll have to say hi.   

            I didn’t get a chance to see Alison last night because I wanted to spend the time with my parents. I talked to Josh over the phone after my game and told him I won and will not be at the hospital today. Josh promises to text or call me if Alison wakes up though. I hope it doesn’t happen today because I’ll be a few hours away, but I will visit her tomorrow so I don’t think it’ll happen.

            “Good morning,” Mom says once I walk down the stairs. She’s in the living room reading a magazine with a steaming cup of coffee next to her.

            I smile. “Good morning.” As I walk into the living room I see my dad cooking breakfast. “Morning Dad,” I say before taking a seat beside Mom.

            “Morning,” I hear Dad’s rough voice from the kitchen. It’s a nice experience having breakfast with Dad—the whole family.

            “Are you excited to be getting away?” Mom asks, putting down her magazine.

            I nod. “Yeah, I feel like I need it. I’ve been under so much stress lately and I deserve to have a weekend to chill out. I also feel like I owe it to the guys too. I haven’t spent much time with them.”

            She smiles solemnly. “I know. I’m glad you’re going. Now that your dad is home and you’ve won your last baseball game there’s not much to stress about. Alison will be waking up any time in the next upcoming week or so, so have fun this weekend. Don’t stress about anything. Not even Alison because I’m sure that’s not what she wants you to do.”

            I nod in acknowledgment before I hear my dad ask, “Whose Alison? Is she your girlfriend?”