Percabeth Part 2

Ok. This is very bad and I pity everyone who reads it. Enjoy and please tell me what you think.

Annabeth

I sat in the second row of desks my head on my one fist. My right hand spun a pen and my foot tapped rhythmically. The teacher had been talking for ten minutes, but I didn't have more than five sentences written in my notebook. My mind was still working through the prophecy.

Follow the magic written in stone, and fail as one stands alone.

Most of the prophecy made sense exempt for those two lines. I had received texts shortly into the day from Leo and Will with pictures of stones. It didn't add up though, the stone was incomplete, that much I could tell, so where were the other parts. Percy had mentioned something about a stone so maybe they went together. But then Asylo could be anywhere. We needed a location.

I looked up at the clock. I still had thirty minutes before school ended. No use trying to pay attention at this point, I simply couldn't pay attention. I turned the sheet to the drawing I had copied from the scroll. I started listing my ideas underneath.

Asylo

The stones-possible lead

The scroll-could it have more than just a picture

What happened to Jason and Piper and where are Calypso and Leo?

I closed my eyes. Multiple ideas flashed through my brain. Leo and Calypso had sent the pictures this morning, so they were ok unless something had happened in the few hours. Jason and Piper had not called for check in for two days. I was starting to worry. They hadn't gone more than forty-eight hours without calling before. Frank and Hazel would be fine. If they weren't, I was confident Camp Jupiter would have informed us. Will had checked in late last night. He said Nico was asleep and he would join him soon. I was confident everything was fine on their end.

The teacher stopped pacing the room and stood in the front of the class. Addressing Kyle, a tall boy next to me, he informed him in a monotone voice, "Kyle. I don't thing Ms. Chase would appreciate you looking at her notebook." I looked over sharply while covering the drawing with a old worksheet. Kyles face was red and he had his head down. I small scowl was hidden to the teacher by his longer hair, but I could see it.

"I'm sorry." His voice was grumbled and he sounded like he has trying to control his anger.

"As long as it doesn't happen again. I'm sure Ms. Chase here doesn't appreciate you looking at her work." He turned his head to me and I nodded slightly. "I expect you to apologize after class." He turned and started walking again. His voice drowned on again, but I was thinking about Kyle. Did he know something? He had always been kind and considerate before, what changed?

Looking up st the clock I had five minute before class ended. Time seemed to slow. It felt like years before the bell rang. The teacher made eye contact before heading to his office in back. Students filled out of the room, ready to head home or to the swim meet. I waited with my books in my arms shoulder tense. Kyle slowly stood from him slouched position over his desk. He turned to me and his long black hair hid half his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have looked at your notebook without you permission." Kyle looked up slightly. I could tell he was agitated.

"It's fine. Just, please, don't do it again." I turned and walked out of the room, never looking back. I hurried to my locker and dumped my books in my bag. I made sure no one was paying attention before grabbing the dagger from the crevice in the back. I stuck it in my boot quickly. Shouldering my backpack I fought my way through the school out to the pool. I looked around the front bleaches and set down my backpack. Percy wasn't out yet. Some of his teammates were already changed and starting to reel down the lane lines. The purple and white backstroke flags proudly declared the school name. The back door opened and Percy hurried in. He looked around and made eye contact before giving me a posited grin. I grinned back as he walked over.