Police Brutality and Unseen Love

As night fell, a light shower was dominating the skies over Paris. Most Parisians usually loved to go outside at night while it rained. However, due to the curfew many weren't able to do so.

But, five teenagers were out on this night. Well, five superheroes to be specific.

Ladybug and Chat Noir were the first to land on the rooftop, followed by Carapace, Rena Rouge and Queen Bee.

As they stood upright, Chat Noir clutched his side in pain. "Ahh, damnit." he grunted as he held his bruised side. The injury from earlier today still hurt.

Ladybug rushed to his side. "Come on Chat, we need to go." she helped him up "I will get you ice back at Nino's, okay?"

He shhok his head and disregarded the pain. He had to. After today, nothing else mattered besides taking Felix down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier that day.

The crowd gathered around the Dupain Cheng Bakery as the morticians took Tom's body out in a bodybag. Marinette and her mother were crying as Tom was loaded onto the Ambulance.

Adrien and the boys looked on in horror. How could this have happened, Would Adrien be implicated once again?

Just then the police arrived at the scene and Roger was the first out of the car.

He looked at the scene. Everyone was gathered around the bakery. The Dupain Chengs were in grief,. And then he saw Adrien.

He thought Adrien was watching his carnage unfold. He dashed to Adrien and pushed him to the wall "YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! I KNOW YOU DID THIS!!!" Roger shouted, holding Adrien by the neck.

Adrien pleaded "PLEASE, LET ME GO! I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!" He wriggled around but Roger kneed him in the groin, which caused Adrien to collapse breathless and in agony.

"Tell the truth!!!" Roger screamed as he kicked Adrien's face multiple times. He didn't care if he was arrested. He thought this boy needed to be put in his place before daddy bailed him out.

Then Roger felt two strong hands pull him away. "RAINCOMPRIX, FOR GODS SAKE MAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" Roger heard his Superior, Captain Etienne Laurent, growl at him.

Roger snapped out of it and looked at Adrien who was crying and bleeding at this point. He also saw the News reporter Nadja Chamack and her cameraman gaping at him, camera rolling. The crowd looked on in horror, at this officer who lost his mind.

The Captain pulled him away from Adrien and the crowds while Nino and Luka pick up Adrien and carried him away. "Come on Adrien, lets go back to my house." Nino says as he wiped the blood from Adrien's nose.

"Hold it," They heard Laurent say as he walked towards them, "sorry boys, but I need everyone here to come with me to the station. We need to talk now. But first, get yourself checked by the medics."

They all understood and, as soon as Adrien was cleaned up and banadged, followed Captain Laurent to the Police station.

Adrien also noticed that Roger was screaming as he was placed in the back of a police car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present Time

"I'll be fine," Chat Noir said as he steadied himself.

Ladybug dusted him off and picked up his Baton. "It looks okay. Hey kitty you think I can smack the back of Felix's head with it?" she asked in a seriously.