Chapter Twelve

Brittany's POV

Ok, so the prank probably wasn't the highest point in my life, but I had to admit it felt pretty good...

"Did you see her face," Roxi attempted to catch her breath both from laughing and running away.

I leant my head against the wall, calming my heartbeat as I replied, "I thought we were done for when she started chasing us."

"If only you had of thought it through."

We flicked our heads to the door of our cabin to see Freeze standing there looking serious.

I tilted my head, urging her to continue her train of thought.

"She is going to get you back for this," Freeze continued, "tenfold."

Well, that was one thing I had failed to think over.

Obviously it had to occurred to Roxi as she just shrugged in indifference. "Bring it on."

----

There are a lot of times in my life where I have wished I could teleport out of a situation.

My first day at my school in America, my first kiss (long story) and throughout several long speeches the cheerleader would have about how 'their one true love broke their heart... Again' to name a few.

However never have I wished to disappear more than this moment.

"Psst," I hissed across the table to Summer, "are they still looking."

Freeze rolled her eyes, "yes they are still glaring," she replaced my words, "just like they have been the past twenty minutes."

"I bet they're plotting revenge," Summer spoke absentmindedly whilst playing with the straw in her milkshake.

"Gee thanks," I muttered sarcastically, hoping wholeheartedly that her statement had been far from the truth.

"Well you did mess up their cabin," Trent pointed out.

We all turned to the last member of our table to be met with Briton whose mouth was filled with food. He slowly pulled the spoon out as he noticed us all staring at him before grinning sheepishly.

"Whatever floats your boat?" He said unsurely, obviously having been too distracted by the food to listen to our conversation.

"Personally, I believe we should get another trick up our sleeves in case they strike back," Roxi suggested.

Summer raised her hand as if answering a question before pointing to Roxi, "and I suggest we do anything but that."

Trent rolled his eyes at her, "you're just sour because Spring will blame everything on you."

"Well, I do eventually want to be able to teleport," she started before catching her mistake as we all felt a strong aura hit the room, "I mean I want to prove myself to my darling, gorgeous, kind and generous parents."

"Nice try Summer, dear."

The melodic voice echoed through the room before suddenly all three of the missing seasons appeared, both children now hanging their heads.