Chapter Eight

"Get up!" Someone yelled, shaking me violently.

"Em, give me ten more minutes." I begged, not bothering to open my eyes.

The voice laughed. No, wait, more like scoffed… "Never compare me to that bitch."

That's definitely not Emma…

My eyes shot open, then widened from complete shock at who I found in front of me. "Lexi?!" I screamed.

"Yeah, now get the hell up. I have things to do." She growled, pulling the blanket off me and chucking it across the room. "Really?" She asked looking down at my clothes. I realised that I forgot to change out of my cheerleading uniform.

"Yes, as you are well aware, I am a cheerleader now." I snapped.

She shrugged, "Hey, if you want to be a mindless bimbo, go ahead. I just think maybe you shouldn’t sleep in your little uniform. You see, there is this new thing called washing clothes." I just sent her a murderous stare as I couldn't think of a comeback. "Anyway, I can't stay in this room; the girly-ness is killing me, so hurry the hell up."

With that she literally grabbed my legs and dragged me off the couch, causing my ass to hit the floor and my head the bang down. "What the fuck Lexi!" I squealed.

"It's good to know you can still swear." Lexi smirked and walked out of the room.

I got up the quickest I ever have in my life, ran after her and tackled her in the hall, pinning her to the ground. Instead of punching like normal fights, I used my powers to soak her full force from head to toe.

"You bitch!" She shouted, flipping me over so now I was pinned.

We kept flipping and fighting one another until a voice broke took our attention. "Oohhh Girl fight!" and I already knew who that voice belonged to without looking up.

Zac.

"I know you guys are cheerleaders, but aren't you meant to be friends?" Zac asked.

"Ew, gross!" Lexi fake gagged as she wiggled out from under me.

"Lexi?" He asked, mouth wide in shock, "What are you doing here?" That's a good question. Why is she here?

Lexi avoided the question and went to hit him on the back of the head, "Ever call me a cheerleader again and I'll beat you up.

"Yes ma'am." He rolled his eyes.

I shook my head in confusion. "What are you doing here?" I asked. Her attention snapped back to me, as if she had forgotten I was there. Ouch.

"We have school so d-" She looked at Zac and corrected herself, "your dad, told me to come and get you."

"It's a Saturday." I raised an eyebrow in question.

She rolled her eyes and gave me a turn of being hit over the head. "Not that school dufus."

"What school?" I asked.

She was beginning to look bored, "Sorcery."

Oh. I forgot I had that this week. Oh my god! I have to be confined in a small space with Lexi for a whole week! How could you let this happen, God?

"I want to go..." Lexi whined, stomping her foot like a child.

"Fine!" I huffed grabbing her arm and dragging her towards the front door. I stopped in my tracks when I heard a scream. "What the hell was that?"

Lexi looked around nervously, something I know from experience she does when she's worried, "probably just the neighbours.

When I heard the scream again I ran towards the source, in the kitchen.