Chapter Six

Brittany's POV

- Brittany's POV

"War?" I mumbled to myself.

What does she mean by war?

I look around once again to make sure she isn't in here, and she's not. She is probably long gone by now.

I fold the note into eighths and shove it in my bag. I'll worry about it later. I dawdle over to the sink and splash some cold water on my face, which seems to have worked in clearing my thoughts.

Suddenly a huge gush of wind blows opens the doors to the girl’s locker room.

"W-who's there?" My voice is shaky, as I spin around cautiously.

A mini tornado comes through the door and sweeps me off my feet. I can feel that it is moving, but it's tumbling me around so much I can't see anything.

The next thing I know, the tornado is gone and I am left falling to the ground face first.

A familiar laughter fills my ears as I look up to find none other than Lexi sipping on a milkshake and giggling to herself.

"You did this?" I asked. This was so not funny.

She rolled her eyes as her laughter subsided, "Please, I'm fire. I can't conjure up tornados."

"Then how'd you do it?"

"I didn't." She claimed. Upon seeing my disbelieving stare she continued, "Hey I have no idea what I'm doing here either. One minute I’m enjoying a milkshake with Abagail and the next I'm caught in a cloud, being taken to who knows where."

"Well, be happy you got a cloud. This tornado has done damage to my hair." I whined, making some water appear in my hand to act like a mirror.

She laughed again. Well at least this isn't war.

"So where are we?" I looked around the room. Each corner was a different colour and they all met in the middle of the square-shaped room. There was the blue corner, which was decorated with snowflakes and white furniture, Green which had a brown leaf theme, Red decorated with suns and, Orange which was decorated with flowers.

Wait a second… I know where we are!

The door swung open and in came a woman wearing a beautiful green, floor-length ball-gown with a brown belt that clipped at the front with a matching leaf. She didn't look more than about thirty-two.

"Hello girls." Her voice was angelic and made me feel a cool breeze.

"Was a tornado really necessary, Autumn?" I asked. I had come across her several times, and I'd like to think we're sort of friends.

"Sorry, but your here are you not?" She had a point.

"Would someone care to explain what's going on?" Lexi asked, looking between us confused.

Autumn moved her attention to Lexi, "Why of course, how rude of me. We have never officially met but I've heard a lot about you and I'm sure you've heard of me. My name is Autumn. I am one of the four seasons. It's nice to finally meet you."

"How do you know me?" Lexi asked, still confused, though a bit less than earlier.

Autumn made her way over to sit on a chair in the green part of the room. "Well as a Season, I have to know everyone. But Brittany has mentioned you a couple of times before."

Lexi turned to look at me, and I gulped and forced a smile. "How do you know Brittany?"

Please don't say it. Please don't say it. Please don't s-