The Shocking Truth

"Come on, we're going on a walk" Luke smirked at me as he shook me to wake up. This was my second morning waking up at the house and after yesterday's drama, all I wished for now was to go home. Luke was extremely creepy 99% of the time I was with him. His eyes espically, they were always jet black.

"To where" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"The graveyard" he threw some joggers at my face and one of his 'Superdry' t-shirts.

"And why are we going there?" I asked, my voice raising higher to wonder why he wanted to suddenly go to the graveyard.

"I want you to meet a few people" his eyes turned black again as he smirked. He left the room, slamming the door behind him.

I sighed as a single tear dropped from my eye. One second I'm at home, with Miley in my huge home, and the next, I'm in a little shit hole with a guy I hardly know and you can easily tell he's messed up in the head.

What the actual fuck.

I slowly got out of bed and changed into the clothes Luke got me. There was an en-suite so I went into there, sorted out my hair which I only put into a messy bun, brushed my teeth and put deodorant on as Luke had gone out last night to go get me a tooth brush, a hair brush and deodorant. I walked back into the bedroom and slipped on some uggs. What a great outfit I have on!!!! (Note the sarcasm).

I walked into the hallway to find Luke standing near the door. His head turning immediately to me.

"Now, listen to me very carefully. When we get out there, you stay right next to me ok? You try to run off, I'll get my revenge. You speak or look at anyone, they'll be dead. Capeash?" His voice got angrier as he came closer to me to the point our bodies were touching.

"O-O-um- Okay" I gulped nervous about what was going to happen with this 'revenge'. That was my plan, to run away. But for my own safety, not today. Luke quickly flashed me a smile as he walked to the door and opened it.

"We'll come on then" he pointed to outside the house. It was the first time I'd seen sunlight in 2 days. I realised I was just standing there, starring at the freshly cut grass that was outside the door.

"Oh, yeah. I'm coming now" I sped walked out the door. Luke slammed the door as he stood next to me, flinging his arm over my shoulder, pulling me closer to his toned body.

As we walked more and more closer to the pavement, I thought about how familiar this road looked. As we stepped onto the pavement, I gasped as I realised this was the road my house is on. I looked around quickly until my eyes layed onto my beautiful mansion. I looked at Luke in disbelief as I tried to get out if his grip, but his grip tightened.

"What did I tell you?! You escape, I'll get my revenge. I know where you live. You've been my neighbour for 18 years" he literally had to drag me away.

As I became familiar with my surroundings, I realised that Luke was my strange neighbour. I went to his house several times to greet myself, but he'd never answer. I gave up after a while, but something about that house gave me the chills.

"I want to go home" I cried as Luke continued to drag me away.

"Tough" he grunted as he pulled me away quicker.

"You legally can't do this. This is taking away my human rights. You're destroying my life to live" I tried to get out of his grip. He suddenly turned to look at me with disbelief and anger.

"You have NO idea what it is like for your life to be destroyed. Not only your life, but your soul, your actions, the way you control things. If you want to know what having your life taken away from you is like, try to become fucking possed by some fucking demon that has haunted you for all your life. Making you kill innocent people, like people in relationships you see walking hand in hand down the high street looking happy, he made ME kill them because of jealously. Never to mention my family members that made me heartbroken when they ran away from me only because he made me collect knifes and keep them in my wardrobe, and he made ME threaten to kill them which unfortunately, he made me do. That is what you called having your life taken away".

Wow.

Luke literally bursted out crying after saying about 3 words, at the end of his speech he collapsed into a ball and cried into his knees that were up to his chest.

I immediately felt bad.

I sat down next to him and pulled his body on mine as he cried into my chest, his arms wrapping around my body, as if I was his favourite teddy bear which he had when he was little. My arms wrapped around his body as he cried into my chest. I rubbed his back soothingly trying to calm him down but nothing worked.

This was going to be a long ass day.