Moving In #2

Chapter #2

Continued with flashback:

"We're here!" My mom clapped her hands together excitedly. I groaned as she had just woken me up from my deep sleep. I looked at the house. I'm not going to lie.

It was amazing.

It was a huge, very mansion like that had white smooth walls that had black windows. The roof was a grey colour and the front door was huge.

I unbuckled my seatbelt, got out the door, closed the door and walked to the boot where my mom was now there. She opened the boot and I grabbed my box and carried it to the front door going back to the car and getting things to carry to the door also.

My mom unlocked the door swinging it widely open. I looked inside to see a huge hallway, like MASSIVE.

(A/N it's Kris Jenners mansion, so google it to see what it looks like bc cba to describe everything).

The black and white checkered floor was really shiny and it brung out the grey/silver walls. The chandelier was also massive. The 2 huge staircases on each side of the hallway were black and white.

(This is where you can google it now because to lazy to do anymore).

"This place is amazing" I smiled stepping underneath the chandelier that was centred in the hallway.

"It's breathtaking" my mom stopped and looked around again. I looked at her and she looked at me. A smile soon crept on our faces as we started clapping and jumping around.

"I'm going to get the last of the boxes inside" my mom said going out the door.

"I'm going to go to my room" I ran upstairs and into my room.

(It's Kylie Jenners bedroom. Google it :)

"This is amazing" I whispered to myself. I walked over to the window and looked at the view. I smiled thinking 'this isn't going to be as bad as I thought'. I looked down to the street and saw a figure starring up at me. I looked back and saw that it was a he, a teenager, average height, bit older then me, had dark hair, but he had practically black eyes. I turned away and then quickly glanced again outside to where he was originally.

He was gone.

"I must be that tired I'm imagining things" i whispered to myself as I looked at the clock and saw it was
6 pm.

I walked downstairs, helped my mom put things away from all the boxes and when into my own room.

It was now just over 11pm.

?I closed the door and then walked into my en-suite and had a quick shower, brushed my teeth and my hair. I put my in a plat so it would be wavy tomorrow. I turned the bathroom light off and walked into my bedroom.

I walked to the 3 big windows and went to close the black blinds. I looked out the window again and saw the familiar figure looking at me again, and he was in the same spot he was the first time I saw him.

I don't know if it was my imagination again, but I saw him smirk up at me and casually walked away. I rolled my eyes try to forget about what just happened and continued to close the blinds. I couldn't even think straight about this. I turned the lights off, got under my king-sized duvet and soon sleep took over me.