Moving In #1

Chapter #1 -

Flashback:

"But mum, I don't want to move house I want to stay here!" I put my blonde, dip-dyed, baby pink hair in a high pony tail as a picked up another box containing the last of my things from my bedroom and carried it to my moms black, Vogue, Range Rover. I placed the box on top of another box.

"I know sweetie, but it's for the better and it's too late to turn back now. Think of it like this, this new, better, job will make me more money which means you'll be getting lots of nice things" She closed the car boot and tried to cheer me up, which wasn't being very successful.

"But, you don't understand. I have all my friends here, my school, family, it's going to be like moving away from everything I've built over the last 15 years" I crossed my arms over my chest raising my voice a bit.

"Look. I don't really want to move either. But it's too late now anyways. Trust me in a year or two, and I have a bit more money, I can buy a house here and we can come down in the school holidays" She walked up the patio stairs for the last time closing and locking the front door. I grew up in this house, from the day I was born to this moment. It is and going to be hard to not make anymore memories here.

"Fine. But I'm still upset about leaving" I opened up the silk black door and climbed into the passenger side and I sat on the cream leather seats. My mom copied my actions but on the driers side. We buckled our seat belts and she started the engine. She reversed off the drive for the last time taking in the scenery of our old house. My eyes got a little teary remembering all the memories we had there.

"Me too Noah, me too" my mom huffed and drove away from the house. I kept my eyes on it until it was impossible to see it again.

This is going to be a fun adventure!!!

(Note the sarcasm)