Last Day Of Being 17

Chapter #6

(No flashback yaaaaay)

{Short but I'll update again tomorrow or Sunday with a longer update :}

I

HATE

THIS

PLACE

But only when creepy things happen.

So, here are the updates on my life:

• I've finished school for good and had a warm welcoming from everyone at my new school.

• My mom moved out of the house because I had an argument with her about her new douche of a husband who was a complete pervert.

• I'm still living in the mansion and am now living with my best friend Miley to help me pay bills and stuff. Plus when all the creepy stuff starts happening I don't want to be alone. Oh and it's not Miley Cyrus btw, but I am good friends with Noah Cyrus.

• A load of creepy stuff happens nearly everyday and I'm so used to it now i don't even give one.

• Still haven't met my next door neighbour. I try to go visit him but he never answers the bloody door. His house is creepy anyways.

• My hair is now brunette with blue dip dye.

• Oh and I'm turning 18 tomorrow.

•Yipee

Me and Miley were currently in town trying to find me a dress for my very over the top - thanks to Miley - party I'm having tomorrow.

"We're not going to find anything" I said blankly as I stood in the middle of the street after having enough of shopping.

"You don't need anything fancy. It's a club themed party for fucks sakes. You don't need one of those twinkly, glittery, fairy dresses. You might as well look like a slut like everyone else will" she rolled her eyes as she pulled me along.

"I guess so" I mumbled as we walked into another shop.

I looked through the racks of dresses until one caught my eye.

It was black, leather, and it was a short sleeved. It had a skater skirt flow that ended mid-thigh. At the chest area it had a small skull shape cut out of it. It was just me.

I picked up a pair of black leather stiletto's that would match and a few golden accessories like necklaces, rings, braclets, earrings, etc.

I made my way to the changing rooms and quickly stripped out of my sleeveless, black, tight, crop-top and high waisted white, ripped shorts, along with my black converse. I put the outfit on quickly and looked in the mirror nodding in approval. I stepped outside the changing room and called Miley, but she was already examining my outfit.

"So, what do yo-" I gave a little twirl before she shoved me into the cubicle before saying

"Buy all of it, everything, right now before you change your mind" and she slammed the door shut managing to lock it from her side. I chuckled lightly and peeled the outfit off of me and put back on my original one.

I walked up to the counter with everything in my hands. I placed them at the counter and got my debit card out while she scanned everything.

"That'll be $278.99, please" she smiled at me. My eyes widen and my heart began to speed thinking that I couldn't afford to pay for that.

"You looked stunning in it" a manly hand placed 3 $100 bills on the till. My eyes widened again as a picked up the money to give it him back, but he ran away. I didn't even get to see who it was.

"Thank you for shopping with us and here's your change" I was caught off my guard when the shopping bag was pushed in my face.

"Thank you" Miley smiled before dragging me out the shop.

"I can't believe that just happened" my eyes still wide and my mouth hung open.

"Me neither, but he said you looked stunning in it, because it's true" Miley shrugged as we walked across the busy road.

"Yeah but it's not everyday that someone gives you $300 and you don't even know who the hell it was" I was so confused.

"Just relax, if it was really going to be a bad thing or a problem, he wouldn't of done it. He must be loaded and that was nothing to him" Miley pulled out her keys that unlocked her silver and grey mini. She unlocked the boot (trunk) and we placed all of our bags in. I got in the passenger side as she got in the drivers.

"I guess your right" I mumbled relaxing into the leather seats as I did my seat belt.

~~~

"I am exhausted" I dragged my feet up the stairs and into my room.

"Me too" Miley yelled to me walking into - I assume - the kitchen. I walked into my room closing the door behind me and placed the bag containing all my stuff inside near my wall length mirror.

I walked into my en-suite and grabbed a make-up remover wipe and started to get all my make up off. I hated make-up. It feels like dirt on every part of your face. Eew.

I quickly stripped down, put my hair in a messy bun and took a quick shower. There's no point in washing it today as I'm washing it tomorrow anyways, so it's fresher for my party.

I got out the shower quickly wrapping a towel securely around my body and moisturised my skin as I have quite dry skin. I put on my BANGERZ Tour, oversized, t-shirt with just some fresh pair of comfy underwear with some black, cotton, mini shorts.

I exited my room walking down stairs to get a bottle of water from the kitchen, but before I did I noticed a letter near the front door. I walked towards it picking it up and read my name on the white, average sized envelope, but it had quite manly writing.

I opened it up and pulled out the piece of paper. It was a drawing of what looked like me and the figure I keep seeing everywhere.

So I don't imagine things. The past 3 years, this guy has been stalking me.

I looked at the drawing. Me -I'm guessing- and he, where holding hands, cuddled up to a sofa and we were laughing/smiling looking at one another.

Awwww

Thoughts ran through my mind.

Was this guy in love with me?

Was he the one who gave me that $300?

I wonder where he lives.

I turned the paper over and a letter was wrote to me.

It read:

Dear Noah,

So, I'm not very good at writing letters so I'm just going to jump straight into this.

You're beautiful and I love you.

I know you more than you think and possibly more then anyone else does.

Once again, I love you.

Anonymous

Xo

And then a few doodles of hearts scattered around the page.

Ummm.....

OK then.

This letter was really cute yet creepy at the same time because I'm assuming the guy in the picture with me is the guy who wrote me this letter, but I have no idea who it is.

I quickly slipped the paper back into the envelope and held if tightly in my hand. I walked into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water then going back into my room. I closed the door, turning the lights on at the same time and then placed the bottle of water onto my bed side table. I took the paper out of the envelope and then pinned it on my wall that was filled with personal pictures and memories. I examined the drawing of me and this guy again and smiled a little bit.

I broke my day dream of starring at the drawing and yawned. I looked at the clock and saw it was now 12:27 am. I turned my light off and quickly crawled into my bed.

What an interesting way to end my last nights of being a teenager.