Confused

"But why.... ugh" I realised I was still on the phone to the cops. I gave Luke an uneasy and confused Luke. But he just nodded at me.

"Ugh... Luke Brooks"

"Luke Brooks?!" She practically yelled down the phone. A wash of panic came over me and I didn't know what to do.

"Yes" I nodded even though she couldn't see me.

"Luke Brooks! He's been found dead sir!" I heard her yell to someone presumably in the office.

"Can you tell me where abouts you found him?" She asked me. I looked to Luke with my eyes wide. He just shrugged his shoulders to tell me just to say a random area.

"Downtown LA. Near a park in Boyton?" I just said anyplace that came to mind.

"OK, thank you for this call Miss. You don't understand what a relief it's been to here some news like that about him!" I looked to Luke who was looking down at his lap twiddling with his fingers with a sad look on his face. I did feel bad. I mean, people are happy because he's 'found dead'.

"Your Welcome" and I hung up not wanting to hear or say anymore. I passed the phone back to Luke as he just starred at me with no emotion.

"Why did I have to do that?!" I raised one eyebrow peeling my nail polish off.

"It'll get them off my back for a bit, well until they realise I'm not dead" he smirked at me leaning back in his chair.

"I could get arrested for this" I sighed.

"Not unless you're with me" he stood up and held out his hand for me to take. I resisted at first but took it anyways and left the coffee shop.

"Home?" I looked up at him as we made our way back down the familiar streets.

"I love how you call it 'home' already" he kissed my forehead.

"Well, it's not much of a home. And I can- I mean I will, clean it up to give more a comforting feel. No offence" I looked around us to see the path we were walking down clear.

"I don't think they'd like that" Luke kept his eyes forward once again no emotion written on his face. Who are "they".

"It won't take me very long either. I can start tomorrow. It'll be much better to live in"

"Ugh.... yeah.... sure" he lightly smiled at me. I smiled back at him snuggling into his arm. I have no idea why, but there's something about him that I'm attracted to, like I want to stay with him.

---
"Miley isn't home" I looked at my mansion that I once used to live in noticing Miley's car wasnt there.

"Wanna go in and get some clothes or some essentials that you girls need?" We came to a stop outside the gates.

"Sure" I walked in first and then let Luke in. I noticed a note on the mirror in the hallway. I walked over to it noticing it was in Miley's writing.

"I've gone away for a few months, not that I think you'll be coming back anytime soon. My dad passed away and my mom is a wreck. I'll be back soon, I just need to take care of a few things. I'll text/call you soon. Look after yourself, don't have too many parties without me.
Love you,
Miley
XoXo"

My heart cracked at the words I just read. The fact she felt the need to write me a note, hoping I'd see it makes me feel so guilty. I passed the note to Luke who just smirked and nodded his head.

"Sweet! Now we can stay here for a few weeks" he ripped up the note and just threw it on the full. I looked at him with a disgusting look watching him walk into the kitchen and making himself at home.

I stomped my feet up the stairs in anger and once I reached my bedroom I walked in and slammed the door making sure there was and echo going through the house. I looked around the room smiling and feeling happy realising I was standing in my room that I haven't been in for ages. I looked at my wall full of pictures (btw it's Kylie Jenner's bedroom) and smiling even bigger admiring each photo.

"Noah!" Luke yelled outside my door.

"What do you want?!" My anger came back over me once again.

"Can I come in?" He said sounding a bit more calmer.

"No" I plainly said not even thinking about.

"Please"

"Fine" I mumbled. He swung the door open and looked around my room.

"Woah. This is amazing" he studied every part of my room in awe.

"Thanks" I sighed.

"What did I do now?" A look of sadness was on his face.

"Nothing, it's just your reaction to the note. You could of pretended to have sympathy at least" I sat on my bed pulling the covers over me.

"I know I should it's just... I struggle with showing emotions" he joined me in the bed.

"I know you do" I gave up being angry with him and cuddled up to him in my bed falling into my foam mattress.

"Comfy too" Luke snuggled more into the bed wrapping his arms around me. A few minutes passed and I felt my eyes becoming droopy.

"Go to sleep. You need rest" Luke kissed the top of my head.

"Goodnight Luke" I yawned closing my eyes.

"Goodnight Noah" his grip tightened on me and I fell to sleep instantly

----------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long update and shit chapter :(
Please go check out my new Beau Brooks FanFiction- Save Me From PlayBoy.