Love At First Sight

Chapter #4:

(Sorry, continued flashback but)

Luke's P.O.V:

Wow.

She was beautiful.

Like,

Stunning.

I saw her peacefully sleeping in her car as she pulled up into her driveway of the mansion. Even asleep she was beautiful.

Her house in next to mine.

Perfect.

Her platinum blonde hair that had baby pink dip dye really suited her. It really brought out her sea blue eyes that I noticed she had when she woke up.

She got out of her - I'm assuming - mom's car and slammed it shut walking around to the boot (trunk) of the car and carried several boxes to her front door. I quickly ran to a huge tree plant that was near her front door and hid behind it watching as this mysterious girl and her - again, I assume - mom looked around, amazed. A smile crept on her face and she started jumping around. My heart warmed at her actions.

'You think you have a chance with her. Look at you, you're a pathetic psychopath' he, said. Yes, it sounds strange, but he has been torturing me since I was 7 years old. And by he, I'm mean he that controls me mentally and sometimes physically.

Fuck, I hate being possessed.

I've ran away a total of 7 times from mental institutions I've been sent to.

Bitches can't control me.

I was awoken from my day dream by a middle aged woman with dark hair, brown eyes, smaller then me was putting her hand out for me to shake.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Got a bit out of the zone then" I smiled at her shaking her hand, the real Luke Brooks talking.

"Don't worry about it. Noah's doing that all the time I'm used to it" she smiled at me. "Must just be a teenage thing" she took her hand out of my grip.

"Noah?" I presume it's the gorgeous girl I saw.

"Oh, of course. I'm so stupid. Noah is my daughter. I can introduce yo-"

'Get her to shut up before I do myself in not a pleasant way' he said to me.

Fuck a duck.

"Oh, that's ok thank you miss...."

"McNally. But you can call me Kelly" she smiled again.

Why does she keep smiling like aren't you ever depressed or is it just me?!?

Great.

Fucking great.

He's already controlled me once a fucking again.

"OK... Kelly. Well. I must be off. Got to go do some revision" I rolled my eyes and walked off.

I don't even go to school.

Never have done since I was 7.

I watched from over the fence Kelly grab some boxes, walk into her home and slam the door shut with her foot.

I started to walk to my home, but also known to me as the shit hole. He, won't let me get a nice home. It has to be filled with dark colours and other shit. The complete opposite taste of style I like. That's why he did it. To torture me. I shoved my hands in my pockets and started my walk.