Finding Tabby

CH: 5 ' Finding Tabby

Howly's POV

Its been 3 hrs after Tabby left and I was getting worried. I got up and was about leave when Cookie stopped me.

" Where are you going?" she asked.

" To look for Tabby"  I said not turning to look at her.

" Why go looking for that , she's probally out there something fuckin some guy" 'TheBitch' says. I was trying my best to keep my wolf, Blake, from coming out but then I thought why should I. I gave up and was pushed to the back of my head as Blake took over.

Blake's POV

As soon as I took control, I turn around. Everyone gasped except Splendy when they saw my eyes. Howly ocean eyes transformed into my bright gold eyes. I quickly search for one of her deep dark secrets. FOUND ONE!!!!

' I snarled. She started crying as she ran up the stairs. I turned to the door and walked out. I shifted into my black and red. 

' That was mean' Howly said.

' I know, but she deserved that. She is a -' I start rambing to herself as we were looking for Tabby.

' Ok, can I get my body back' She asked.

' No, wait till I get done' I said

' Will see about that' I felt like I was getting pulled back. My eyes wided.

' NOOOOOOO' yelled as I was pulled back to the back of our head.

Howly POV

' Hah, biiatch' I said as we both started laugh.

~~ 2 hrs later ~~

I have search EVERYWHERE!!! I was walking to the lake when I heard a scream.

* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH*

I know that scream from anywhere.

Tabby!

I run to the source to find Tabby being held ( this man >>>>>>>>>). I run up to him and Lu kan his ass to th ground.

Tabby falls but recovers and we tag team him.

Before we could try anything he grabs us up.

" Feisty, aren't you my little ones." He tauntes.

" What the hell are you doing Offen, Let my girls go. NOW!" I hear Splendy's voice say before we are releasesd.

" You didn't have to hit me, Splend, I didn't Know!" The Creepo saids. I look over to see the whole gang looking at Creepo like he's crazy. Well he is so...

We get off the ground and run to Splendy hugging him.

" Okay, Girls meet my other more idiotic brother; Offenderman." Slenderman says.

" This Bum is your brother. Ew!" Tabby says running off to Cookie and hugging her.

" Hey!!" Offenderman yells pouting.

" Well lets all head back to the house, Shall we." Slenderman suggest.

We all go back to the house. Keeping a close watch for that Creepo. He keeps smiling creepily at me. I walked on the otherside of Splendy and The Creppo chuckled. Splendy glared at him.