Tabby

Tabby

I was getting ready for bed when my dad called me from downstairs.

" Tabica Monica Jones, get your ass down here Now!" He slurred. I instantly became nervous. I knew he had been drinking, and that is when he become very violent and beats me. I walk down the stairs slowly.When I get to the bottom of the step, I am instantly was grabbed up and thrown on the cold hard floor. I wince in pain. " Please father,don't do this." i beg. " Shut up you worthless bitch!" He screams pulling me off the floor by my hair. I whimper holding my face in attempt to stop the pain. He slaps me and throws me into the wall. I scream out and slowly slides down the wall crying.

Why is he doing this to me?

He grabbes the bat off the table and hits me multiple times. The last hit is in my face and the next thing I know everything goes black.

~~~Time skip~~~

All I could feel was numb. The cold numbness consumed me. I couldn't move, my body starts to burn. I cry out in pain, after a while the pain starts to go away. All I could see is darkness. I hear a thud and get up slowly. "Here, wear these." A deep cheerful voice says as I feel a cold thing touch my hand. I grab it and feel around it to see what it is.

Glasses

I put them over my eyes and I instantly can see again. I glance around to see my fathers lifeless body laying on the floor. "He's totally dead man."The voice says again chuckling. I glance over at the voice. A man wearing a black jacket with colorful pocka dots, A black tophat, and a wond in his hand stands before me. "Who are you?" I asked in a quite shaken voice. He chuckles and says, "I am *He spins around dramaticly* Splendorman, and you must be Tabby."He saids smiling at me. I become calm. "It's Tabica." I correct. "Now it's tabby, sweetheart."He says giggling and he comes over and grabbes my shoulders. "Now lets go, the cops are coming."He continues before dragging me through the window. Once our feet hit ground we teleport.