Cookie

CH: 3 ' COOKIE

I was heading to the market for my favorite deluxe triple chocolate cookies. Jack's Market was the only store that selled them, and they were always fresh. 

I got to the market in 8 minutes. I look every where for the cookies but couldn't find any.

After 10 minutes of hopelessness I decided to ask the boy at the checkout.

"Hey Mark, what happened to the triple chocolate cookies. I'm dying for some." I ask hungerily. He looks at me with his chocolate brown orbs. Mmm chocolate.

"Oh, hey Cloe, sorry we don't sell those anymore. Boss says we need to sell more heathly things" he replys.

What. I know they did not.

"WHAT! LOOK, THERES SUGAR COOKIES RIGHT OVER THERE. HEALTHY MY ASS. I WANT TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER. WHERES JACK!" I yelled.

"He's out r-right n-now, listen c-calm down Cloe." he slutter.

" CALM DOWN!!!" I lost it. I climbed over the counter and grabbed one of the kitchen knifes off the shelf ( I dont know why there was kitchen knifes there). 

I stab him like 12 times. Suddenly I hear the store's bell ring and glance over to see Jack walking in.

Oh its over for that bitch.

"You walked in at the wrong time Jacky boy. Come here baby."I taunted grinning evily. holding up the bloody knife.

"Um n-no thanks."He mutters and tries to walk out. But he not that fast.

"I SAID COME HERE"I scream and louge for him. He screams as I stab him over and over.

Suddenely I hear a amused voice say...

"Well aren't you just a little killer, Cookie."

I look back to see a man wearing a pocka dotted jacket, a top hat, and a wond.

"Who the Hell are you."I asked panicked.

"I am the Splendorman and I can get you what you want, if you just come with me." He says holding up a pack of my favorite cookies.

I instanly say...     "YES!!!"And get up and run to him.

After grabbing the cookies as we teleported away.