Chapter 23 (End)

Yoongi slept the rest of the night but I couldn't. I was too focused on Jimin.
Every second hoping he would wake up. Hoping that he has not lost faith. Hoping that he knows that he has a reason to live.

Live for me Jimin. Open your eyes for me.

I was brushing his soft hairs and pleading continuously.

I don't know what to do. I can't do anything. I cannot turn back time.

Look how ironic it is. You are here, in this condition because I was leaving and I am not leaving anymore.

I want you. I need you.

After all these years of searching for something irrelevant, I forgot how to live my life. I lost my childhood, the most of my life. And now I found you but you're not even trying? Please. Try for me. And I'll try to fight for our love.

"You're crying again noona?" I heard a voice very similar to Jimin. I looked at him and blinked my eyes.

"Jimin?" He opened his eyes and smiled as much as he could.

"Don't cry. You look ugly." Jimin said and I smiled.

"What is this place noona? I don't like this." He said after observing the room.

"You are in a hospital. You had an accident." I said brushing his hairs like they belonged to me. His eyes showed fear.

"H-hospital? Again?" He said in a cracked voice.

"Yes. To make you healthy again. Don't worry I am here with you."

"Karma." He said and I shook my head.

"No. This is your stupidity." I said making him chuckle but his laugh ended soon replaced with a frown.

"You're leaving noona." He said and I shook my head.

"How can I leave someone I love." I said and smiled at him sweetly while his jaws were dropped.

"You l-love me?" He asked and I nodded.

"Most ardently." I replied shyly.

"Are you sure? You love me because of me and not because I have Senhyuk hyung's eyes?" He asked.

"I love Jiminie because he is my sweet Jiminie. And those are your eyes." I said and brushed his hairs again.

"These eyes are magical noona. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you." He said and smiled.

"JIMIN! JIMIN WOKE UP! DOCTOR! DOCTOR!" Yoongi shouted and ran outside. I chuckled but stopped when I felt someone tug on my sleeves.

"I don't want to see a doctor noona." Jimin said with fear in his eyes.

"Shh. I'm here. Its alright." I said and caressed his chubby cheeks.

"It was my mom. She had Sen-Hyuk's heart. She gave her heart me and had put herself in danger." Jimin confessed and my eyes darted.

"I'm sorry noona. I should have told you." A tear escaped his eyes and from mine too I guess.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Y/N. Its just a kiss." Jimin said and made a pout.

"You're mean Jimin. I'm older than you." I said angrily.

"I don't care. Kiss me and get your phone back." He said and raised my phone above his head.

"It is so unfair. You're taller than me." I said trying to reach for my phone.

"Oh is that so? Then call me oppa and I'll give it to you. Fair enough?" He asked with a grin.

"Never! You brat. Give it back." I said getting too close to him in order to reach my phone.

He grabbed my waist by his free hand and pulled me closer and locked his lips with mine again.

My anger melted as our lips moved in synchronization. His plump lips were so soft against mine that I almost lost my conscious to it but he pulled away in time.

"Here" He handed me my phone and smirked, "One kiss was all it took." He said and I smacked his shoulder.

"You'll pay for it." I said and walked to my class.

It was lunch time in a blink of eyes and all of us were sitting on our original seats at the cafeteria except Jin oppa.

"I miss Jin hyung." Namjoon said while eating food.

"Next year five of us are going to graduate too. It will only be the maknae line ft. Namjoon." Yoongi said making everyone sad.

"Lets go meet hyung this weekend. He said he misses us all lot too." Hoseok said and everyone agreed.

Jimin dropped me home after school. He gave me a big hug and kisses before he left. Its a usual thing.

Jimin's father was released from prison after one year since his crime wasn't as big. My parents were happy too. There was nothing to be worried about.

Things between me and Jimin were slow but beautiful. Every moment with him was worth capturing.

We fight sometimes but the feeling after making up was ecstatic.
We always sort things out.

My life cannot be more perfect.

I fell in love with a stranger. Not because he has a heart but because of his heart and it doesn't matter from where it came. Its his now.

And he is mine.
My Park Jimin.

Thank you for reading this.
If you liked reading it, you can check out my other works.

I love you all❤❤❤

Be happy and be safe