Chapter 11 (Selfish Jimin?)

*Jimin P.O.V*

"Do what?"

"This" I pulled her closer and placed my lips on her's.

I had been wanting to do that. To know how I feel about her. The last couple of days have been hard on me as I cannot get her out of my mind. Especially after yesterday's date. I wanted to make sure and now I am. I know my feelings for her. I like her. The butterflies in my stomach are dancing right now. But there is one problem................. she is not reacting or moving and when it comes to romantic stuff, lets not even talk about how bad I am at it. God this is awkward. Should I pull away. Yeah! Pull aw-

"Ehmm" we quickly pulled away and turned to see the person who ruined our 'romantic' moment.

"Dad?"

*Your P.O.V*

"Dad?" Ok don't panic Y/N! Maybe he didn't see all that. Although I wish he saw it. This Jimin guy needs some beating.

"Hello sir" Jimin bowed and my father just shook his head.

"Do you still think that you need to do that after what I just saw?" Jimin tensed up and I was enjoying it. How dare he kiss me? "Come here."

My eyes became like golf balls when I saw what my father did next.

Jimin was clearly gasping for air when my father was straddling him which he said was a 'hug'.
Why is he happy. That boy just kissed her daughter without her permission and he is hugging him?

"Finally! I met my son-in-law." my eyes widened and so did Jimin's.

"Honey! Is that Y/N?" My mom came from inside the house.

"Stop choking him. He will die!!!" Mom took dad away from Jimin and he was just coughing slightly trying to hide it from my father that he was in fact choking him.

"He wasn't doing anything like that ma'am." he said and bowed a little.

"That's right. Why will I choke my son-in-law?"

"Son-in-law?" My mother asked and examined him from head to toe.

"Ah. He will do good." my mother showed a thumbs up sign to my dad and started walking towards Jimin to hug him. I stole a glance of him and he was horrified and didn't move. Before my mom could get any closer to him, I stood in front of him.

"He is not your son-in-law. We don't even like each other like that." I said and my dad gave me an evil smile.

"Then why were you two kissing?" My dad wiggled his eyebrows and my mom gasped.

"They did?"

"Yup. I have clicked a photo too" my eyes widened and my dad gave another of his evil smile.

"We-" I was about to say something but Jimin interrupted.

"It was a dare. I was dared to kiss her." My dad fumed at that.

"What? How could you do that to her?" Really? Now he chooses to be angry?

"Dad I already knew about it so no big deal. Let's go inside, we have a lot of catching to do. Bye Jimin." I gave him a little to signal him to get out of there and so he did. He bowed down, apologized and left.