Chapter 20 (The game)

"Oh my. I have never had so much fun in my entire life." Jungkook explained everyone while jumping around.

He was chosen to take a trial to know the rules and the mechanism of the game.

"Will you stop jumping and tell us about the game?" Seokjin Oppa asked while grabbing his shoulders.

"Oh right! So basically you go in, find some area to cover yourselves and try to eliminate your enemy. You must protect yourself, your partner and your area. Once your area has been spooked 10 times, you have to leave it to find some other area. If only one player is shot, he/she can rejoin the game after ten minutes if and only the other partner is still safe. " Everyone nodded in agreement and a grunt sound was heard.

"That sounds a lot of work. Can we go somewhere else?" Yoongi asked with a pale face.

"No. We're going in!!!" Hoseok began to clap his hands like a seal.

"So I guess ticket of 10?" The informer asked us.

"Yes!!" We said in unison.

We all went in with our partners. Jungkook was with Namjoon, Jimin was with Taehyung, Hoseok was with Chia and Jin Oppa was with Jenna.

"Lets begin!" A voice echoed and everything was red.

Everyone was shouting but Hoseok was screaming.
"That boy is so dramatic." Yoongi said unbothered which made me laugh.

"Come on! Lets go find a place to hide." I dragged him along me.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

She dragged me to a place a little far away from where everyone was literally creating a scene.

Please don't do this to me. I am trying to get away from this feeling, from you.
I don't think I can keep loving you. I just have to make myself strong enough to not to think about you.
So don't come close to me.
Go to Jimin.

"I want to go home." I said sounding uninterested and she gave me the 'I don't care look'.

"Look Grandpa, I don't care about anything else, just cover me so I can lure Jin and Jenna out. They are the weakest so we have to make a move now." She retorted back. She looked cute.

"Ahh fine. Where are they?" i asked and she pointed at the two idiots still trying to find a place to hide.
Well this is going to be fun.

She went out slowly and made a hurting sound which was audible to only those two they started to walk closer to her with their paint loaded guns.

As they nearer her, she gave me a signal to shoot them.
Well I aimed at Jin Hyung but he went behind Jenna and Jenna was the victim. Jin was about to shoot me when Y/N shot him eliminating the two of them.

"What the hell we just started!" Jin Hyung shouted while his and Jenna's shirt stopped glowing.

"Hey guys! Yoongi and Y/N are here beside the exit." Jenna said while going out with Jin hyung. They are really something.

"Stupid Jenna blew our cover. Let's go find someplace else. There are still three teams. If they all come together then we will be a lost cause." I nodded and we went out slowly keeping our eyes opened up.

"Aaaa aaa stoooop itt Jungkook-ah."

"I think Hoseok has been shot." Y/N said and I nodded in agreement.
Well we won't listen Hoseok's screaming for sometime now.

"Let's split up." I said which made her stop and turn to look at me.
"Pardon" She said way more cutely than Jungkook

"They will expect us to be together. Let's split up, and find two areas for our hideout. Two is better than one anyways." I explained her and she agreed to it.

I wished I had not proposed that idea. Because I don't like the scene I am watching now.

I don't like Jimin so close to Y/N.

Your P.O.V.

Yoongi and I separated to find our areas. As soon as I found one I saw Taehyung and Chia at a war. I hid myself and watched the war of friends.

Chia defeated Taehyung by tricking him into believing that Hoseok was behind him.

I was about to shoot Chia when I felt my hideout being shot.
I turned around to find a smirking Jimin.

"Look who I found. It will be fun." He said and shot near to me which made me flinched.

"You sound like a villain from a story." I said shot near him and he smirked wider.

"Look's like you won't give up easily." He stepped closer to me and I stepped closer to him until there was only a meter difference between us.

"Goodbye Noona. See you after this game." He extended his gun dramatically and was ready to shoot me when his shirt stopped glowing.

"You cannot hurt my teammate without going through me." Yoongi said dramatically. I rolled my eyes and realized that both Jimin and Taehyung are out.

Only two more left.

After the game.

"Excuse me sir. Can I take the credit alone? He didn't do anything." The winner Jungkook pleaded to remove winner Namjoon from the team.

Jungkook was able to shoot both me and Chia while Hoseok and Yoongi ended up shooting each other at the same time.
Namjoon in the other hand didn't even come out of his area.

"No we were a team Jungkookie. I knew that we were going to win when I came to know that you will be my partner." Namjoon jumped enthusiastically.

"The runner up is Yoongi's and Y/N's team." The instructor gave us a runner up badge.

"We didn't even get to play the game nicely." Jin oppa pouted and Jenna sighed.

"I got shot twice." Hoseok tried to cheer the unfortunate team.

"Let's go eat. I am tired and hungry." Namjoon said while holding his stomach.

"You're tired of hiding?" Chia asked and Jungkook started to laugh.

They are all so precious.

Vote and comment please.

Be happy and be safe