Chapter 22 (Please wake up)

We entered the room together so that the doctor could explain us altogether.

Doctor: So basically the car had hit him on his chest area. He must have been crouching or something. Since he had a heart implant and it was done in a hurry, it left consequences.

His heart was unstable. It wasn't even beating normally after all the medications. But I guess a miracle happened and we had a pulse. But since his heart was out for too long and it affected his brain.

His brain cells were mostly dead so we have kept him under chemo. Chemo works for cancer by enhancing the good cells which is the same case here.

This is very risky. Really really risky you have to understand. So no devices in here. Since they radiate rays.
We will check on him later. You guys can be here but don't make loud noises."

The doctor left them in the room.
Every word that left his mouth was like a knife stabbing me in my back.

It happened again. Someone too close to me is in danger again and it is all because of me.

Jungkook and Tae were talking to Jimin's sleeping form pleading him to wake up but Jimin laid there like he was sleeping.

"It happened because of me." I said grabbing everyone's attention but no one said anything. I know they blame me too.

I looked around to find my parents but they weren't there anymore. They didn't even entered the room. They must have left.

How can I leave him like that? I quietly left the room and ran to my home where my mom and dad were talking about random stuff.

"I cannot go." I said and my parents looked at me with a smile.

"I know you can't. How can you? We won't allow it. You should be with your friends when they need you." My mother said and patted my head.

"But-"

"I have transferred. Its not in Seoul. But I can drive there everyday. Yoongi's father is a good man and a good boss." My father smiled.

"So we're not leaving?" I asked and she shook their head.

"And we forgive you. And Jimin too. Poor boy." My mother said and hugged me.

"But I know he will make it. He is a strong boy." She said and wiped my tears.

"Did you run from the hospital till here?" My father asked and I nodded.

"Are you going to run back too?" He asked again and I nodded again.

"Come I'll drop you. I have to drop your father to the airport too." My mother said and I was confused.

"I have to go to Daegu. I'll shift here after two weeks. Take care my girls." He said and kissed our foreheads.

My mom dropped me at the hospital and I walked to his room hoping that he already woke up but he was still sleeping.

"OMG Y/N we were so worried." Jenna hugged me tightly, "We thought you will do something stupid. Yoongi even went after you dummy but when he saw you going inside your house, he came back."

I looked at Yoongi and he gave me a pained smile.

"He will be fine." She said again and I went to sit beside him.

I kept my trembling hands on his forehead. It was warm. He looked so peaceful and breathtaking. I want to tell him how I feel. I want to show him what he means to me. But for that he has to wake up. Please wake up.

"Don't cry noona." Jungkook kept his hands on my shoulder.

"It is almost noon. Jin Hyung and Namjoon you both should go and rest. We will take care of him." Hoseok said and they nodded leaving after taking a glance at Jimin.

Just like that it was almost night. Only two of us were allowed to stay.

I volunteered and so did Yoongi. Everyone else left.

"Thank you." I said looking at him.

"For what?" He asked drinking his juice. He didn't even look at me.

"Your dad allowed my dad to transfer. I know you have something to do with it."

"I did it for Jimin. When he wakes up, he will be looking for you." He said straightforward. I was happy that he forgave him but all of them were sadly expecting too much.

"If he wakes up." I said and he finally looked at me.

"He will. He can't leave us. Also stop blaming yourself." Yoongi said and looked away again.

"When he wakes up I want you to stay by him. Love him like I love you. Care for him like I care for him." He said making me smile.

"If he wakes up I want you to give him the brotherly hug he deserves. I want you tell him that you forgive him."

"He will wake up." He said stubbornly.
"I hope so." I looked at Jimin again.

Please wake up my love.

I'm really sorry for this late update.
One more chapter left.

Be happy and be safe