Chapter 10 (Yoongi's confession)

"Y/N WAKE UP!!!!"

"Uhhh what is it?"

"You have school miss!" I immediately sat on my bed. My mom calls me miss only when she is angry at me.

"I have been waking you up for an hour now. Go and get ready" I nodded and did my morning routine in a hurry and took one fourth of the time I usually take.

I went down and saw my mother waiting for me. She tossed me an apple.

"Eat this in the car. Lets go."

"Wait! I am not that late. I can still catch the bus" I said while tying my shoes.

"I know. But I am heading in the same direction so I can drop you."

"Ok" we got in the car and she drove.

"Where are you going?" I asked while looking outside.

"To the airport." she said with a serious face but I could hear her slight squeal.

"But why ar................ OMG dad is coming today!!!"

"Took you long enough to realize. Now go or you will be late." she pulled over and signaled me to go out. I kissed her cheeks and she giggled and drove off.

The day was going normally. I had the biggest grin because I am going to see my dad after a month and a half. We had history before lunch but since our teacher was absent we were sent to the music room. I was just sitting on one of the chairs and giggling when someone did something funny with the instruments. Some even tried to sing or rap but they were no good either. It reminded me of Jimin.

I want to see him. I want to see my oppa's eyes. His eyes were the best feature outside. But it was always his heart which was best on the inside. I want to feel him. Thus I want to see Jimin. But there is something else that makes me wanna see Jimin. I also want to see Jimin for Jimin. Ok now I'm confusing myself.

I was still thinking when I heard a beautiful music coming from the piano room. I've heard it before. Not once but many times. I stood up and went to the piano room. I saw a concentrated Yoongi playing on a medium sized piano. The same kind which he played in Daegu. There was no one else in the room. I sat behind him and was listening and appreciating his skills but then he suddenly stopped.

"Why do I still feel this way?" Yoongi sighed and caressed the piano.

"Feel what?" He immediately turned around and his eyes widened after seeing me.

"How long have you been here?"

"I came a few minutes ago. You still have feelings for her?" He sighed and answered.

"I thought I was over her but clearly not" he said and turned to face the piano again.

"Why can't you tell me who that special girl is who has Min Suga going crazy all over her?"

"Don't call me that! I am not a sweet boy anymore. And why do you care? Are you jealous?" He said and wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

"Me? Jealous? About what? I was just asking because friends deserve to know about each other's secrets"

"Oh so we're friends now. That makes sense. But where were your senses when you went against your believes and hid stuff about yourself, used me and then left me?" He kind of yelled. You could see his face getting red but that didn't stop me from answering back.