Chapter 15 (History again)

Jimin POV

Distance. There has been a weird distance between us for a while. Not just Noona and me. But the whole Bangtan has been distancing themselves from me.

They sit with me during lunch but don't talk to me unless they have to. We don't hang out anymore.

Taehyung who was the trouble maker of the class always remains quiet around me.

Am I really that bad? Was revealing the truth a bad idea?

I had no idea. No idea that Noona liked Sen-Hyuk. Wait..... She said she loved him. Did she agree to be my friend because I have his eyes?

Is that the reason? Was it only me who felt a connection between us.

I like her. She already knows it. Did she stick with me because I was vulnerable at that time?

Hatred. So much hatred in her eyes for me.

I have to admit that I am hella scared of her. The way her eyes burned when she told me those words. She can do it.

I know I am known for being selfish. And the fact that I cannot confront her anymore proves it.

Confront? The truth is before her.

Well not the entire truth but still what will change?

I needed a heart. His was about to stop. He was going to die anyways.

So my mother did what she had to, she saved him...... But in the most horrible way ever.

I don't hate her for that. How was I gonna get his eyes if he had die from a heart attack?

Poor Sen-Hyuk. Poor me. Poor Y/N, Poor mother.

If only I had his heart. If only I was him. If only Y/N Noona loved me.

I am the one who got safe after the incident. Not mom. Not him. Not their love for each other.

I'll give anything and everything to her.

But she will not accept me when she knows what actually happened that night. To his heart.

That no good of a heart.

If only it was beating.

My mother would be alive.

FLASHBACK
Third Person P.O.V.

"Jimin! Look what I've got for you."

Little Park Jimin came from the living room. Slowly, using his little stick for feelings the obstacles.

His mom's heart broke every time she saw him like that. Her son deserves to be the world's prince but he cannot see anything.

"What is it?" Jimin's soft voice brought her back to reality.

"Ice-cream!"

"Yay"

"But first tell me what you learned while I was gone?" She asked him while leading him to the living room where a set of braille sheets were lying.

"I learned how to write 1 to 10! But it's so hard." he whined and her mother chuckled at his cuteness pulling him for a hug.

"I'm so proud of you. Here you go." She took an ice-cream and gave it to him.

He was so excited. These little things excited him a lot.

He thought everything has eyes. Everything and everyone except him. So had a habit of talking to things.