Darkness & Hope

**WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER!**

This chapter contains a very sensitive topic, if you aren't comfortable for sensitive topics I'd suggest not reading this!

Heavy pants filled the males ears, looking around his eyes grew wide. There was nowhere to run or hide.

"H-hello?" He asked loudly, expecting a reply.

"Oh shut it you whiny brat," a younger voice responded.

Spinning around quickly, Jafar's eyes grew wide. It was a younger version of himself who frowned at him. "You're an idiot, attempting to kill the princess only to be killed in the process? Man, you're weak," the younger Jafar laughed, causing the older male to backup.

"There's no use, you're surrounded," another voice laughed.

As Jafar looked around, he realized that he was surrounded by younger versions of himself, he didn't know what to do. He couldn't run anywhere.

"See! Look, you failed the mission again, guess those two guys are gonna get their way with you again," one of the Jafar's scoffed.

Jafar fell to his knees as he stared down at the ground, tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Up for another one Takaru?" A male asked a big smirk on his face.

"You bet," Takaru grinned, walking towards the naked boy before them, tears streaming down his cheeks as his hair covered his face.

"Please stop...I don't want this anymore," the young boy sobbed as he was pushed on the ground.

"PLEASE STOP!"

Jafar's tears increased as that memory played right in front of his eyes, many times he wished that he could die, but he never had to guts to kill himself.

"It's all your fault, if only you did what you were meant to do! None of this would of happened you brat!" A younger Jafar shouted as the older one hid his face.

"You deserve what's coming to you assassin, serves you right for killing me,"" Hakuei spat as Jafar looked at her.

"I-I didn't mean to! I was under a spell! I had no control over myself," he sobbed, hiding his face once again.

"Save your pathetic story for someone who cares," she huffed. "No wonder why Sinbad hated your guts."

Those words made Jafar feel as if though he were about to break his sanity. He bit his lip as tears poured down his bruised cheeks, the darkness swallowing him.

"Jafar," a soft, gentle voice whispered as the darkness became light.

Looking up, Jafar felt his body became still, he couldn't believe it. Standing right before him was the one who taught him to read and write, how to have proper manners.

"R-Rurumur," he stammered through sobs, he stood up and hugged the older female. "I've missed you so much."

"I know," she murmured gently as stroked his silver hair.

Taking his hand in hers, she led him into the light, he gripped her hand as he tilted his head confusedly.

Aladdin stood in front of the two bodies, white ruth surrounding the two as black ruth emerged from their bodies, causing the surrounding people to back up quickly.

"It's working Aladdin, keep it up!" Yamuraiha shouted, cheering the magi on.

"Whatever you're doing is working," Hakuryuu added, as the young magi gave it all he had.

"Rurumur...why're you here?" Jafar asked, looking up at the older female.

"Myself and a few other familiar faces were summoned here," she explained as the two stops and looked into the distance.

Four figures emerged from the light as Jafar felt his body grow still, tears pouring down his cheeks once again, he tried to speak but couldn't. Before him stood three familiar faces, a gentle smile on each of their lips.