The Truth Finally Comes Out

Jolting up quickly, Jafar's eyes raced around the room, heavy breaths escaping his lips. He lifted the blanket up and looked at his clothing, everything looked the same.

"Just a dream..." He sighed gently, hopping out of the bed only to become dizzy all of a sudden.

The young male leaned against the wall as he dragged himself along it, his aching every step of the way. He finally reached the door, turning the handle as it opened slowly the pain increasing.

"Y-Yamuriaha!" He called out, leaning against the wall just beside the door that led to her bedroom.

"Jafar?" She questioned as she looked at the chief, she let out a small gasp as she saw him. "Oh my! Quickly, come in," she mumbled, putting Jafar's arm around her shoulder as she helped the older male into her room.

Slowly and gently, she helped him sit down on her bed as he lowered his head, leaving the younger female confused.

"What happened?" She questioned once more, her eyes not leaving Jafar.

"I woke up this morning feeling dizzy, my body aches as well.," he explained.

Yamuraiha nodded as she hurried over to her work space, beakers, test tubes and potions sat on it. Grabbing everything she needed, she added a bit of everything once at a time until she was finally done.

"Here, drink this," she ordered, passing the potion to the older male.

Without questioning what it was, Jafar did as he was told and drank the potion. He screwed his face up at the sour after taste as he looked at Yamuraiha, as to question what she'd put in the potion.

"That potion is to help stop your dizziness and aching pain, I made it a handful of times for Drakon in the past, it might take a few hours but you'll feel better, trust me," she told Jafar, as she sat down beside him.

"Thank you, Yam," he sighed gently, looking at the blue haired female who looked at him with a questioning look.

"Say...Jafar, mind if I ask you something?"

"Go ahead Yamuraiha," he sighed, already knowing what the question would be.

"H-How...do you feel about Sinbad? Masrur brought up something about you and Sinbad last night and...I was curious."

Shifting slightly, Jafar sighed as he looked down at his lap. "I...I think I'm...I've always had feelings for Sin..."

Yamuraiha's mouth hung open slightly as her eyes grew wide with excitement. "Yes! I knew it!" She giggled a big smile on her lips.

A red hue grew on the older male's cheeks as he looked at her. "Y-you knew this whole t-time? Why're you...so excited about me having feelings towards Sin?"

"Because it's cute~!" She giggled once more, looking at Jafar.

Jafar stared at the younger male confusedly, a red hue still on his cheeks. How did she find it cute that he had feelings for his king? If he told Masrur, the ex-gladiator would be happy for him, not jumping and screaming like Yamuraiha.

"Wait...then how do you feel about what's going on?" She asked, containing her excitement.

Jafar tensed up at the question as he gripped the bed sheet, his eyes lowering to his lap once again. "Well...I-I'm happy for Sin and Sindria obviously...but there's nothing more painful then watching the one you love get taken away."

"Oh Jafar..." Yamuraiha sighed gently, wrapping her arms around the older male who sat in place, a sigh escaping his lips.

Little did the two know, on the other side of the door stood a shocked Hakuei.