Proposal?

"Jafar?" A deep voice from behind the silvered haired male asked, slowly walking towards the crouched male before him.

Jafar's green eyes flew open as he turned around, his mouth half open in shock. "M-Masuru..."

"Are you okay?" He asked, examining his back with his eyes, not daring to ask where he had received them from.

"Y-yeah," Jafar gulped as he put on his shirt and faced Masuru, his green eyes meeting the taller male before him. "Was there something that Sin needed?"

"He was looking for you, something about a deal with the Kou Empire," the ex-gladiator informed, as Jafar walked past him before stopping at the entrance of the room.

"Masrur..."

"What is it, Jafar?"

"About what you saw...please don't tell Sinbad."

"Okay..."

"Thank you," Jafar murmured softly, walking out of the room, in search of his king.

Jafar hurried down the hall as fast as he could, an unsure feeling in his gut. Why did he feel like something were to happen? Something he'd be unable to control, shaking his racing thoughts off, he made his way to the room that contained Sinbad, Hakuei, her father and a couple of guards.

"Ah, Jafar, come on in," the purple haired male shouted friendly, gesturing his chief to his side.

Jafar nodded and hurried over to Sinbad's side, glancing at the princess and king who stood in front of them.

"Alright, your highnesses, please tell us about this deal," Sinbad nodded with a gesture, sitting up in his chair.

"Well, my wife and I thought that'd it might be a good idea for you to take our daughters hand in marriage to unite the Kou Empire with Sindria," the king began, before Hakuei stood up, her eyes locking with Sinbad.

"And what's your answer, Sinbad? You're known to reject marriage proposals, since you don't want to be tied down to one woman," she sighed, already knowing what his answer would be.

Jafar's eyes grew wide, he looked at Sinbad, waiting for an answer. Surely Sinbad would reject the proposal like he has done too many others, right? Of course he would, he's Sinbad! He's a ladies man to all the women, him marrying agreeing to marrying a princess and becoming tied down? No way would Sinbad agree to the wedding proposal.

"Well, King Sinbad?"

Sinbad sighed as he looked around before his eyes landed on the beautiful princess in front of him.

"My answer is...yes."