13~

My dad and I are watching The Iron Fist on Netflix and usually my bedtime on weekdays is 10 bc I have school Yea? (They know I don't go to bed @ 10 they're not stupid but they want me in bed by 10 lmao)
But it's like 12:30 and I just decided to go to bed and my dad is still watching it lmaoooooo

Also happy fuckin Halloween I'm so excited

Also again
I decided to eat the bag of spicy Chex mix I've had for a month bc I decided to stop bringing a pussy
And no it's not bc I don't like spicy stuff
______________

"Hoseok! I'm fine!"

"No." The elder said sternly. He was currently carrying Jimin from the living room to the kitchen for dinner.

Needless to say, he was very excited and very protective.

Jimin pouted, and dealt with it, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck. He was so damn stupid at times, but Jimin had to love him.

"You're an idiot." He mumbled, knowing the older could hear him.

"But I'm your idiot. Now don't be rude. I'll punish you." He said jokingly.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Maybe you should."

"No. You're pregnant, baby. I don't want to hurt you. Even if that means I'm stuck not having sex for however long as well."

"Wow a sacrifice." Jimin snarked. His hormone levels were off the damn chart. As a pregnant person, he was really fucking horny. He wanted to piss off Hoseok to the point that he would be fucked hard.

Unfortunately, he wouldn't break.

He guessed it came with being a mafia leader.

**

Hoseok groaned, his eyes fluttering open. He woke up, uncomfortable, but at the same time, feeling amazing.

As soon as his eyes opened and he was fully conscious, he knew something was wrong.

Jimin wasn't cuddled into his side, sleeping soundly.

Oh, also the fact that his hands were handcuffed to his headboard.

It was then that he really noticed that Jimin, instead of being cuddled into him, was on his knees, sucking his dick.

"Ba- Jimin! What are you doing??"

Jimin looked up at him, his eyes wide. He pulled off his cock with a little pop, smiling.

"Good morning Hobi~" he hummed, his hand moving up and down the latters member.

"What- why?"

"Because you don't seem to get that I'm horny, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. I know how much not getting to fuck me bothers you, but you're all 'the pup this, the pup that~' and I just want to get dicked down. So I'll do it myself. It's not gonna hurt the baby."

Hoseok's eyes were wide. He pulled on his hands a little, grunting when he remembered they were handcuffed.

"Jimin, let me out of these handcuffs. Now."

"Nope." He said, popping the 'p'. He leaned over, giving Hoseok a fan-fucking-tastic view of his ass, and grabbed a bottle of lube.

"Jimin!? You're going to hurt yourself."

"No I'm not. I even asked my doctor. So you sit back. I'm gonna give you what you want."

"Ji-"

"I'm gonna ride you, sir~"

Hoseok just couldn't argue anymore with those words.

____________________

Sup hOES

I'm in so much pain lmAO

Also this is 100% consensual hobis just worried about the pup