2~

Jimin was shy.

After that alpha had left, Hoseok brought Jimin to his car, saying he was bringing him to a doctor.

The scent of Hoseok's pheromones stuck to his nose. It was literally all he could smell, and the older even stopped letting them out as much.

Before, Jimin thought he smelled good. Jimin loved the smell. It was similar to cologne.

But now? After he had released them, the scent hadn't left his nostrils. It was the best thing Jimin had ever-

Oh no.

That means-

Jimin just found out who his mate is.

**

Hoseok carried Jimin into his house. It was quite large, and qualifies as a mansion, but he didn't like calling it that.

It was odd to explain that he was a dance instructor and lived in a house this large, but he usually pulled a lie out of his ass to make it work.

Besides, he didn't live alone. There were multiple people from his mafia who lived here too.

Like Yoongi.

"Yo, Seok! Who's this?"

"Don't worry about it. Where's Jin?"

"Upstairs. He's cute."

"Don't say that." Hoseok growled.

"Oh. Hey, why'd you cancel the class today? I was actually going to go."

"Reasons." Hoseok huffed, and hurries up the stairs. When he had originally picked up Jimin, the younger had protested, saying he could walk, but Hoseok refused to put him down. He looked slightly uncomfortable, but Hoseok knew it wasn't because he was being carried, since Jimin was almost cuddling into him.

Hoseok found the door to Jin's home examination room, and kicked it, since he couldn't knock.

"What the fuck?" Came Jin's voice as he opened the door. He was going to tell off Hoseok, but then he saw the omega in his arms.

"Come in, and put him on the cot."

Hoseok did as Jin said. "His shoulder needs to be looked at."

"Okay. Lets take off your shirt, and I'll get it scanned."

Jimin nodded, and took off his shirt, folding it on his lap. He still looked uncomfortable.

Jin approaches the smaller boy, and turns him a little so he could see his shoulder.

As soon as the oldests hands touched Jimin, a low growl came from Hoseok's mouth.

"Shut up, you mutt. I'm helping him, what did you expect?" Jin shot back to him.

The growling stopped.

"Okay, lets stand up, and I'll scan you. It definitely looks bruised."

Jimin nodded, albeit jerkily. He pursed his lips, and hopped off the bed. As soon as his feet hit the floor, a whimper came from his mouth.