11~

Jimin was in pure bliss.

The feeling of Hoseok roughly fucking him, with his hand wrapped tightly around the omegas throat.

He loved it.

Hoseok angled his hips slightly, and by the twitch of Jimin's body, he could tell, he found his prostate.

The scent of the omega was driving him insane, and he wanted to devour him(not in a cannibalistic way).

With his free hand, he pushed up one of Jimin's thighs, gripping it, knowing he'd probably leave bruises.

Jimin's lips were more swollen than usual, due to him biting them. His back was arched, and his eyes barely open, filled with tears of pleasure. He was letting out strangled moans, gasping and desperately begging Hoseok not to stop.

"What do you want, omega? I need specifics, baby."
Hoseok leaned down to growl in his ear.

"I want- I want your knot!"

Hoseok chuckled lowly, "do you want me to breed you?" He asked, biting on Jimin's ear lobe, making him shiver.

"Y-yes! Fuck me! Breed me! Mate me! Please! God- fuck!" Jimin was a mess, but he didn't care.

Hoseok, who had slowed down to let Jimin speak, suddenly snapped his hips, burying his cock deep inside Jimin. "I'll breed you then."

As he was already by Jimin's neck, he stuck his nose down to his scent gland, breathing in the thick scent of Jimin.

As his knot started for form, he prepared to mate Jimin with a bite.

**

The next day, Jimin was sore. Nothing he wasn't used to. It was kind of like he was sore from not dancing for a few days. Except his ass hurt a little, but it wasn't that bad. And his neck stung.

He had woken up next to Hoseok, cuddled up to him. He wanted to talk to the older.

Slowly, to not wake him up, Jimin crawled on top of Hoseok, straddling his stomach. He leaned forward to kiss at the elders neck, wanting to leave some marks of his own.

Hoseok had woken up when Jimin started moving. He knew the younger had been trying to be sneaky and not wake him up, so he entertained him, pretending to be asleep.

Once he had started kissing his neck, he 'woke up' with a groan, and lifted his hands to rest on Jimin's hips.

"Good morning, baby."

Jimin pulled back with a cute smile, "Hi Seokie! Good morning! I wanted to talk to you." His tone shifted lower with the last sentence, and Hoseok nodded, knowing it was serious.

"Hang on baby, let me sit up." He said, and kept one arm wrapped around Jimin, using the other to push himself up, so he was sitting against the headboard, Jimin in his lap.

"So.. I'm still a little put off by you killing people, but I do know you and everyone at the house are good people. I'm sorry for being a brat. But.. I don't really want to hear about it when it happens. Also, if you get all bloody, wash off somewhere else before you come in the house. Blood stains are hard to get out of carpet, and I don't want to deal with that."

Hoseok chuckled at the last part, but nodded, "Alright, sweetheart. Thank you for not rejecting me."

"Oh! That reminds me. Don't go killing people if I get mad at you or stay at Taehyung's house if I'm mad. Okay? Because I'm here, I'm not rejecting you, and you need to learn to be nicer. That was not a nice thing, or a good thing you did."

Hoseok nodded, squeezing Jimin's hips. "I won't do that anymore, Jimin. I promise. How are you feeling?"

"A little sore, but nothing too bad. Is there dance practice today?"

Hoseok nodded, but the look on his face said a lot to Jimin.

"I'm going, don't even try to tell me I can't." He said, and kissed Hoseok.

_______________

Sup hoes

I'm gone be making a story about the Greek gods in high school(no powers, but what they are gods of will be influencing their personality :)

It'll be published soon, so pls read it when t is. I'm excited