Q&Answers

JEONGGUK

would you do anything Yoongi asked you to do? Even if it was weird? Like if he asked you to shove a gun up your ass will you do it?

Well.. Yoongi bottoms, so I've never really stuck anything in my ass, but Yoongi doesn't like gun play, so that probably wouldn't happen. I'm not to keen on it either.

TAEHYUNG

Omg I love you. Anyway? If Hoseok started being really mean to Jimin would you help him? Because Hoseok is a dangerous man, however, Jimin is your best friend.

I would help him if Hoseok was mean. I know he murders people, but I also know he wouldn't physically hurt his mate-sex doesn't count. Jimin has told me about him. He's actually respectful of him

JIMIN

My lil jiminie!! I will protect you from Hobi, whole he learns to be nice. You will be okay. I will hug you until the bad stuff goes away!

Hoseok isn't mean to me. Sex doesn't count though. He doesn't call me mean names outside of the ~sexy times~ but thank you!

I feel like your heart is in the right place but you can be an ungrateful brat sometimes. Do you even feel gratitude to Hoseok or Yoongi? Or even namjoon and Tae?

I do, actually. I'm very happy that they're in my life. But imagine if your mate- the one you're destined to be with, is a mass murderer. I'm slowly coming around to the idea, but when I do, I don't want to hear about it, yknow? I love him, but it just.. a shock.

You should do something to make Hoseok jealous and make it seem like you love someone else's o he ca have a taste of what it's like to lose you. Then he might treat you better cause you deserve to be spoiled.

Ok- I left Hoseok for a little over a day and he went on a killing spree. I don't want that to happen again. And besides, he doesn't treat me badly.

Do you genuinely like Hoseok?

I do, but I'm getting over the fact that he murders.

Jimin if it wasn't for Hoseok, who would you be with?

Probably no one. I don't know

Jimin you gotta calm down bro, but why you are you going crazy?

Being in heat makes me do things.

NAMJOON

Are you scared of Hoseok?

Yes. But he seems like a good person, deep down.

HOSEOK

Why do you treat Jimin so bad? If you love him, then you would make him the happiest. Not saying you can't Dom during sex, but you shouldn't be mad that he doesn't like you killing people. They probably had people who love them too!

Okay- I'm not mad that he doesn't like me killing people. I wish I could've explained it to him, and I'm not happy he found out the was he did, but when he calms down I will explain to him.

I know you're a killer and a sadist, but do you really love Jimin? If so, why don't you cherish him like he's supposed to be? You should at least treat him with respect and as an equal because he's not just an omega, he's your mate. Instead of calling him a slut and a runt, you should call him baby and sweetheart. What I'm saying is why do you treat him so bad?

I don't treat him bad. I only call him degrading names in bed- if you haven't noticed he likes it. Sure my childhood was messed up, but I was taught how to treat a mate. My sex habits aren't included in that.

Who calls their mate a slut? Like honestly I get pet names and all, but get it together! Other than that, would you ever give up your lifestyle for Jimin? And do you actually love him?

I do love him, a lot actually. If I didn't, would I have waited so long to tell him we're mates? And I only call him a slut during sex.

I am just gonna say this... when you were a kid, how was your life? Also just treat Jimin a little softer during sex ok?

My childhood was messed up, mainly because I was raised around the pretense that murdering was okay. I mean.. I might if he really wants me to. But at the same time, I worked my ass off to get where I am by myself. Yes people are in my mafia, but I do my own dirty work. Though.. killing people is getting kind of boring nowadays.

What happened to you? Why are you so possessive?

I don't want my mate getting hurt. My mom was hurt really badly when I was a kid, and my dad was unable to stop it. I never want that to happen to my or my mate.

Who would be your mate if Jimin didn't exist?

I don't know. You never know who your mate is until you meet them. Alphas usually sense it first though.

YOONGI

How's your life with Jungkook?

It's great. I love him.

SEOKJIN

Jin is there anyone in your life?

I haven't met anyone who would be my mate yet, unfortunately. I'm hoping to soon.

Are you crushing on anyone?

I have a person I like, but I don't want to date them, and really really like them, then find my mate. I'd feel like a dick.

AUTHOR

Are you gonna update your other stories when you update this one? How have you been doing?
P.S. you're an awesome writer

I usually spam update, so I'll update all of them in a day or two. Updates for other stories should be coming out soon. Also, thank you!! I've been doing great!

How is you and your girlfriend doing?

We broke up, but we're still really good friends. we broke up due to her mental heath. I'm not sad about it, really. It doesn't change out relationship much.

What's your sign?

Leo

Can you please update?

Do you want the smut scene or no?

What was your first though about jihope?

I first really saw it in the video this book is based off of, and my first thought was
"Hoseok is a sadist with Jimin."

Ok y'all coming down on Hoseok,,

It's my fault tho
They haven't been together long, so I haven't had a chapter with them as a 'couple' really
But I'd like to say that Hoseok isn't verbally abusive, mentally abusive, or physically abusive.

He doesn't call Jimin degrading names outside of sex.