Part 26 (Last Part)

EVENING OF THE PARTY:

There was a lot of hustle and bustle at the Malik residence. Ananya and Muskaan made sure that the whole house was decorated like a "bride". Lights, candles and flowers were used everywhere, to enhance the beauty of the special occasion. Armaan, being the youngest son, had always been the apple of Ananya's eyes. She wanted this reception for him and his bride to be the talk of the town.

The party was going to be held outdoors. Live music, dance, delicious food, and liquor were the flavors at the special occasion.

ARMAAN & RIDDHIMA'S BEDROOM

Armaan was getting his clothes ready for the evening, "RIDDHIMA! Please batao, kaun sa suit pehnoo main.... navy blue or black?"

"Armaan...tum parr sab acha lagta hai...kuch bhi pahen lo.... main Arima ko tayyar karr rahi hoon" Arima was an adorable 5-month-old by now. She smiled and laughed at everyone. Her eyes would instantly make a connection with anyone she looked at.

Armaan came close to Riddhima and Arima, "Arima ko kya tayyar karna? Wo tho waise hi itni cute hai, diaper mein bhi jaayegi tho sab ussey pasand karengey.... dekho kaise smile karr rahi kuch na pahen ney ke naam parr.... waise main bhi agar kuch na pehnoo tho bahut saari ladkiyan party mein khush ho jaayengi" Armaan said mischievously.

"Yeh idea achcha hai.... baap beti dono apney birthday suits mein chaley jao.... main jaati hoon tayyar hone..." Riddhima handed Arima's clothes to Armaan and stomped off to get ready.

"Riddhima...Riddhima.... aisa mat karo...please.... batao main kya pehnoo?" Armaan walked after her and hugged her tightly from behind.

"OK.....baba.....waise main jab tumhari zindagi mein nahin thi.....tab kya karte the?....aaj kal har cheez mein tumhey mera opinion chahiye hota hai.....mera bina kaise guzaara karte the?" she kidded with him

"Why do you think I wanted you to come out of that coma.....I had a selfish reason......I cannot function without you..." he squeezed her harder and started kissing her neck from behind. Arima, who was sitting in her bouncer, started giggling at her parents.

"Uffo...Arima.... kabhi tho hamein privacy de Arima karro...." Armaan smiled and walked towards Arima; he picked her up and snuggled with her, "chalo...papa will get you ready.... mama ke paas hamarey liye time nahin hai...."

Riddhima shook her head, "dad and daughter are always ganging against me...." and picked her saree to go and get ready.

Armaan shouted, "tho meri baat maan lo.... apney liye ek beta le aao.... if you want, we can start working on it right away!" he winked at Arima and kissed her cheeks.

Riddhima looked ravishing in her red saree with golden border. She wore a beautiful gold jewelry set to compliment the saree. She wore a sleeveless, low back blouse, which accentuated her beautiful neck and upper back. Armaan was mesmerized by her appearance, "Riddhima.... lagta hai party mein dulha-dulhan hi nahin jaa paayengey." he said as he checked her out from top to bottom.

"Kyon? main tho tayyar hoon, tumney tho abhi shirt bhi nahin pehni! "Riddhima looked at his bare chest and commented.

"Soch raha hoon, why waste time in wearing one jab jaldi utaarni hi hai" he came close to Riddhima's face and whispered gently.

"Armaan! Tumhey school aur college mein sirf romance karna hi sikhaya tha kya? bilkul diwaney ho ...." She pushed him away playfully.

Armaan sighed, "Dekho.... ghar ki murgi daal barabar...yadi yehi dialogue koyi hero kisi movie ya TV serial mein bol raha hota, tho tum ladkiyan uss pey jaan de deti...."