Part 19

Riddhima woke up with a startle, "oh no...meri class...never mind...aaj toh chutti hai...." She sighed in relief as she realized what day it was. Armaan's strong arms were wrapped around her bare body. She blushed as she remembered the events from last night. She quietly lay down again and closed her eyes, "yeh sapna hai.... ya haqeeqat?"

"Haqeeqat hai aur sapna bhi....!" she heard Armaan's voice.... how could he read her mind again?

"Armaan.... tumhey kaise pata chalta hai.... main kya soch rahi hoon?"

"Simple si baat hai.... jabsey tum 14 saal ki thi, tab sey mere baarey mein hi sochti ho....so I always know what you are thinking....it has to be something about me..." he squeezed her tightly and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"That is not true.... I have a lot of other things in life too...." she frowned.

"Hmm.... jaise? meri Armaan sey shaadi kab hogi? Armaan aur mere kitney bachche hongey?" he pinched her cheek and buried his face in her hair.

"Bachche? are you crazy.... abhi toh meri padhaai bhi poori nahin huyi...."she got worried.

"Dekhna...pehli ladki hi hogi..." he pretended he was not listening to her.

"Pehli?....Armaan tum bhi.....chalo mujhey tayyar hokar wapas dorm jaana hai.....mere exams aa rahey hain....I need to study..."

She tried to free herself but Armaan held on to her, "Jaaogi toh tab....jab main jaane doonga.....aaj tum sirf mere saath rahogi.....main tumhey ek Broadway show dikhaney ley jaoonga....you would love it....tumhey music aur dance ka bahut shauk hai na...."

"Aaj New Year's ke din sab bandh hoga...." She tried to get up again

"Even better.... phir toh kahin nahin jaayengey.... sirf bed mein hi rahengey...." He nibbled at her ear

"Armaan! kal raat ke baad tumhara jee nahin bhara..." she asked softly

"Nahin.... tumney mere andar key sher ko aur jagaa diya hai.... you are in trouble girl...." He grabbed her again and showered her with kisses.

Just as they were fooling around, his cell rang

"Good morning dad...Happy New Year! yes I am very happy......Prithviraj has been successful......mom kaisi hain.... zara bhaiya aur bhabhi sey baat karaana......HI bhabhi......she is here right with me.... here talk to her..." he gave the phone to Riddhima. Riddhima was shy as she was still under the sheets and hesitant to talk to Muskaan in that state.

"Riddhima.... video phone nahin hai.... kuch nahin dekh sakti bhabhi...." Armaan said loudly

Riddhima almost died of embarrassment when she heard that, the phone was in her hand now, "Happy New Year Muskaan didi.... a...aap sab .... k.... kaise hain?" she was stammering as Armaan kept nibbling and teasing her.

"Main aaj morning mein Armaan ko wish karney aayi thi..."Riddhima tried to save herself from more embarrassment. She hung up the phone and took a deep breath, after saying goodbye to Muskaan. She started hitting Armaan with the phone, "ARMAAN! kya soch rahi hongi wo...."

"Yahi sochengi ki ab toh jaldi shaadi karr deni chahiye.... warna kuch ulta seedha na ho jaaye......see it is a win situation for us...." He grabbed her again and kissed her neck.

"Armaan.... please be serious.... shaadi.... pehley mausaji aur mausi sey bhi toh baat karni hogi...."

"Riddhima main yadi serious nahin hotha toh kabhi tumhare saath itna badha kadam nahin uthata......you know I love you.... chahey tumharey mausaji permission de ya na de...." he turned over and opened the bedside drawer. He took out a beautiful box which said "Tiffany's" and opened it