Chapter 24

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait, I was quite busy for the last couple of weeks. Anyway, here's a new chappie! I hope you enjoy it! :)

                                                                                          - Mika Xx

_____________________________________________________________________________

Harriet’s POV

I woke up feeling weak as I heard my phone go off indicating a call.

“Hello?” I said, my throat hurting a lot.

“Hey! It’s me Finn, good morning!” he said cheerfully.

I cleared my throat before saying “Yeah, good morning” I tried to smile.

“Are you alright? You don’t sound that good” he said sounding a bit worried.

“I’m fine, don’t worry about it. It’s probably just a cold” I said reassuringly.

“Are you sure?” he said worriedly.

“Yeah, positive” I smiled.

“Alright, just wanted to greet you good morning. I’ll call you later” he said.

“Alright, bye!” I said and hung up on the phone.

I stood up from my bed, slightly dizzy in the process, and walked to my en suite bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, feeling the cold water against my warm skin which made me shiver. I decided not to take a shower since the weather is really cold. I went out of my en suite and changed into my chachi momma pants, a plain t-shirt, my keds, and I put on my hoodie.

I walked out of my room and went downstairs for class. As I was walking downstairs, I felt dizzy again and next thing I knew I was wrapped by muscular arms. I looked up and saw shining green orbs and it didn’t take me a second to know who it was; Harry.

“Errr, thanks” I managed to say as I was removing his arms around me.

“No problem” he said looking a bit confused.

I made my way to the living room and plopped myself on the soft sofa. As I was closing my eyes for another rest, I heard a throat being cleared.

I opened my eyes seeing Harry in front of me.

“Can we talk?” he said, pleading with his eyes.

“Sure” I said and he sat down on the sofa next to me.

“So……. ?” I asked as I scooted so I was facing him.

He sighed “Errm…I just wanted to say sorry for the way I acted yesterday. I know your personal life isn’t my business, but I’m just worried about you. I’m worried about my best friend”

I didn’t say anything so he continued to speak.

“And I’m just jealous as well as the other lads because you seem to be spending so much time with Ash and now with Finn. We just miss you being our best friend, I hope you can understand that” he said and looked at me for a reply.

I sighed and said “I guess I was a bit selfish because I didn’t think what you guys would feel about it.” I replied.

“It’s alright” he said with a smile. “So does that mean we’re friends again?” he asked hopefully.