Chapter 17

Harry’s POV

“Harrie?” I said again when I noticed her thumb twitch.

“What’s going on mate?” Louis asked as he entered the room. I’m the only one here in the room because the other lads and Stella went out to buy some food because Niall was hungry, doesn’t he always.

“I saw Harrie’s thumb twitch. It’s like in movie right? When the patient’s thumb twitches it means she/he’s gonna wake up soon” I said as I looked at the thumb waiting for it to twitch again.

“I think it’s only in the movies mate, don’t worry she’ll wake up soon” he assured as he patted my back.

“I hope so, so I could be with her” I whispered as I held her hands in mine.

“Still up with the plan ey? Don’t you ever listen to me?”  He said as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

“Relax, it’ll be alright. And besides, it won’t be that easy anyway. I mean she doesn’t like me that way; so if she doesn’t then the plan wouldn’t work. Happy?” I told him. If she doesn’t like me then I think Harry Styles will be alone forever, naww wouldn’t Directioners love that?

“You’re such an idiot sometimes Harry” he smirked as he was reading a magazine.

“What do you mean?” I asked him as I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Give me your phone” he said as he placed his hand in front of me.

“Why?” I asked looking confused. He sighed; got up and reached for my phone in my pocket.

“What are you doing with my phone?” I asked him but music replied to me.

“What’s the connection of Harrie’s song to this conversation?” I asked him as I raised a brow at him.

“Shut up, just listen to the song” he said and I listened intently at the song, after the song has finished he looked at me expectantly.

“What?” I asked confused.

“Did you get the message from the song?” he asked.

“Should I have?” I asked and he let out a deep sigh.

“You know you should be called the idiot one in One Direction and not the flirty one” he said as he sat down on the chair and picked up the magazine again.

“Ouch!” I said as I pretended to hold my broken heart.

“But seriously, what’s with the song?” I asked again but he began singing a part of the song.

“Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile, get me with those GREEN EYES, baby as the lights go down. Give me something that’ll haunt me when you’re not around, ‘cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile” he said while giving emphasis to the words green eyes. He looked at me expectantly and I just blinked.

“So?” he said.

“You don’t sound good in a girl’s voice mate” I said and I patted his back and went to sit back down next to Harrie.

“Is that all you noticed in that song?” he asked me looking annoyed.

“No, you put an emphasis on the words green eyes” I said and grinned widely at him.

“And…..?” he said as he was waiting for an answer.

“She apparently likes guys who have green eyes?” I asked him.

“God! I give up!” he said and took the magazine he was reading and slammed in on the floor.

“Woah, you alright Lou?” I asked him.